• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
My time is coming sooner than expected.

But this is what I wanted right?
This is what I asked for over and over.

Well Sunday evening I got it.
I was fired from that trashy hotel.

For such a insignificant thing. I thought I'd get fired for something more major.
He fired me for I guess I was yelling and telling the truth and his ego couldn't take it.

So it's all coming together right. This may not be how I wanted to go but nonetheless it seems to be headed in the direction I wanted.

I asked for a source...begged actually and I got not one but two. I'm so grateful that source believed me and helped me. I had money at and time and so I didn't feel rushed.

I hated that job and right before I walked in I said outloud as I always did please let my time to die be soon.

Well I walked in at 3pm and was fired by 6pm.

So I've spent the last few days in my apartment praying that this is actually my time.

I finally have a real exit plan. I just need to relax. Not overthink and plan. Just face the fear.

The fear is not actually dying...it's not even the process. It's the not knowing if I'll be part of the group that fails.

I don't want to take AE's and I don't have time if I wanted to.

Instead of late June my time has bumped up to early June.

Basically next week.

All my credit cards have been used up. I have no money for rent or my car. The money I do have I'll take out and leave for my mom to use how she sees fit.

Or maybe I'll leave it to my sister for her and the kids.

I feel like it's all falling into place but I'm still nervous.
My stomach growls all the time and sometimes small aches. It's like my body knows something is coming.

I plan before the actual day to fast so I've been indulging in food.

I might even try to do a salt water detox a couple of days prior.

I also still need to test My SN and backup SN.

I'm also still looking for a partner. Not to Uber Black with but simple little things...so PM me if interested.

Yesterday was odd so I'm being very cautious.
I saw a video about a woman who was found in her apartment 3 years later.

I thought well I don't mind but I'm thinking a week or two max before someone comes looking for me.

Then my mom called and she asked me how I was.
I whimper ok and she says I called yesterday and I said I probably was sleeping.

She went on to ask me what do you plan to do about your apartment.

I thought that was odd because did she expect that I wouldn't be able to pay..pack up..move back with my grandmother and continue to work a job I hate.

Did she really think after losing a job I liked that I had for 8yrs and a traumatic failed suicide attempt at 43 I was going to be able to salvage my life.

I played along and said I'll let you know after pay day.

Not only am I hoping but I need this attempt to work.

I refuse to go on.
I refuse to be homeless and broke surrounded by people who say they love me but don't really love me and can't help me.

So as the days pass and I get closer and closer it's a mixed emotions of relief, happiness but fear.

I'm sure there are things in my past that I really really wanted but I can't remember wanting anything as much as I want this.

I wanted to go see one last movie but I was too tired and I fell asleep.

I think now I'll just eat and watch TV until I get tired again.

It's a euphoric feeling knowing that I'm really gonna attempt soon.

I think if I knew for sure that my attempt will work I'd enjoy these days a little more.

But in the meantime I'm grateful that I made it this far.
That I was blessed with a legit method.
That I'll get to be at home surrounded by my sweet perfume, candles and my favorite pillow.

Dejavu...another countdown to go.
I really hope this is the final and permanent ending.

In my 369 journal I wrote I wanna laugh, love and dance like I used to.
I see myself in all white feeling joy and warmth.
Don't I deserve that.πŸ’œ

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kokomi_20, rozeske, Praestat_Mori and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Kokomi_20 and Mi Mi
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I am very jelly you got a reliable source.
Ride away, find your freedom, and get peace that you wanted.
Wishing you good luck and pleasant journey.

• Love
Reactions: Kokomi_20 and Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.
Thankyou
I appreciate your understanding on this platform
I am very jelly you got a reliable source.
Ride away, find your freedom, and get peace that you wanted.
Wishing you good luck and pleasant journey.
ThankyouπŸ’œ
Are you in the US

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Thankyou
I appreciate your understanding on this platform

ThankyouπŸ’œ
Are you in the US
I am in Canada but I can travel to US.

Reactions: Mi Mi
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
My time is coming sooner than expected.

But this is what I wanted right?
This is what I asked for over and over.

Well Sunday evening I got it.
I was fired from that trashy hotel.

For such a insignificant thing. I thought I'd get fired for something more major.
He fired me for I guess I was yelling and telling the truth and his ego couldn't take it.

So it's all coming together right. This may not be how I wanted to go but nonetheless it seems to be headed in the direction I wanted.

I asked for a source...begged actually and I got not one but two. I'm so grateful that source believed me and helped me. I had money at and time and so I didn't feel rushed.

I hated that job and right before I walked in I said outloud as I always did please let my time to die be soon.

Well I walked in at 3pm and was fired by 6pm.

So I've spent the last few days in my apartment praying that this is actually my time.

I finally have a real exit plan. I just need to relax. Not overthink and plan. Just face the fear.

The fear is not actually dying...it's not even the process. It's the not knowing if I'll be part of the group that fails.

I don't want to take AE's and I don't have time if I wanted to.

Instead of late June my time has bumped up to early June.

Basically next week.

All my credit cards have been used up. I have no money for rent or my car. The money I do have I'll take out and leave for my mom to use how she sees fit.

Or maybe I'll leave it to my sister for her and the kids.

I feel like it's all falling into place but I'm still nervous.
My stomach growls all the time and sometimes small aches. It's like my body knows something is coming.

I plan before the actual day to fast so I've been indulging in food.

I might even try to do a salt water detox a couple of days prior.

I also still need to test My SN and backup SN.

I'm also still looking for a partner. Not to Uber Black with but simple little things...so PM me if interested.

Yesterday was odd so I'm being very cautious.
I saw a video about a woman who was found in her apartment 3 years later.

I thought well I don't mind but I'm thinking a week or two max before someone comes looking for me.

Then my mom called and she asked me how I was.
I whimper ok and she says I called yesterday and I said I probably was sleeping.

She went on to ask me what do you plan to do about your apartment.

I thought that was odd because did she expect that I wouldn't be able to pay..pack up..move back with my grandmother and continue to work a job I hate.

Did she really think after losing a job I liked that I had for 8yrs and a traumatic failed suicide attempt at 43 I was going to be able to salvage my life.

I played along and said I'll let you know after pay day.

Not only am I hoping but I need this attempt to work.

I refuse to go on.
I refuse to be homeless and broke surrounded by people who say they love me but don't really love me and can't help me.

So as the days pass and I get closer and closer it's a mixed emotions of relief, happiness but fear.

I'm sure there are things in my past that I really really wanted but I can't remember wanting anything as much as I want this.

I wanted to go see one last movie but I was too tired and I fell asleep.

I think now I'll just eat and watch TV until I get tired again.

It's a euphoric feeling knowing that I'm really gonna attempt soon.

I think if I knew for sure that my attempt will work I'd enjoy these days a little more.

But in the meantime I'm grateful that I made it this far.
That I was blessed with a legit method.
That I'll get to be at home surrounded by my sweet perfume, candles and my favorite pillow.

Dejavu...another countdown to go.
I really hope this is the final and permanent ending.

In my 369 journal I wrote I wanna laugh, love and dance like I used to.
I see myself in all white feeling joy and warmth.
Don't I deserve that.πŸ’œ
This is very well written.
I will be in the same place very very soon. Wishing you the best on your decisions.

• Love
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024

I will be in the same place very very soon. Wishing you the best on your decisions.
Thankyou
Especially because I feel like writing is difficult for meπŸ˜‚
I wish you the best as wellπŸ’œ

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Thankyou
Especially because I feel like writing is difficult for meπŸ˜‚
I wish you the best as wellπŸ’œ
πŸ˜†. I'm writing a final letter ( after a recent failed attempt not counting one I had years ago ) and once I get a will in place and a few more things squared away, I hope I have a successful suicide this time.

• Love
Reactions: sugarh1gh and Mi Mi
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
You sound beautiful, I wish you peace

• Aww..
Reactions: sugarh1gh and Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
πŸ˜†. I'm writing a final letter ( after a recent failed attempt not counting one I had years ago ) and once I get a will in place and a few more things squared away, I hope I have a successful suicide this time.
You will
We will
It's our timeπŸ’œ
You sound beautiful, I wish you peace
Ooh Thankyou
Don't wanna brag but I'm a lookerπŸ˜‚
In my own way
I worked really hard on my inside more than my outside
But to no avail

S

secondaryinfertiliy

May 1, 2024
I am happy you were able to find a source. Just knowing you have it on hand must give you such peace of mind. It's suffocating not having the tools you need! I hope everything goes smoothly and peacefully

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mi Mi and sugarh1gh
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I am happy you were able to find a source. Just knowing you have it on hand must give you such peace of mind. It's suffocating not having the tools you need! I hope everything goes smoothly and peacefully
Yes it does
I will be updating as I go with testing
In case others want to know
Thankyou for your kindness πŸ’œ

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
Best of luck to you!! You do deserve warmth and joy indeed, May you find it on the other side!!

• Love
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
Good luck and may you find your peace.

• Love
Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
Yes it does
I will be updating as I go with testing
In case others want to know
Thankyou for your kindness πŸ’œ
Thank you for the updates. It is a huge gift to those of us who may be following you and want to get a sense of what to expect....wishing peace aways for you.

• Love
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Oh Mimi is so good to see an update from you even if its of struggles, I've commented on your youtube several times and was sad when I saw your videos disappear even though I knew you said you'd pull them. While I wish there were some way you could find a stability and joy in life that could allow you to continue on as you are such an incredibly bright and insightful woman I do have relief in knowing you've found a more proper way out that can ease the heavy mental burden you've held on your shoulders for so long. For as long as you're with us Mi mi I am sending you light and love, and as I've said in a youtube comment before I will keep holding you in my heart long after you're gone as your words have been so impactful to me over the last several months now.

• Aww..
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Oh Mimi is so good to see an update from you even if its of struggles, I've commented on your youtube several times and was sad when I saw your videos disappear even though I knew you said you'd pull them. While I wish there were some way you could find a stability and joy in life that could allow you to continue on as you are such an incredibly bright and insightful woman I do have relief in knowing you've found a more proper way out that can ease the heavy mental burden you've held on your shoulders for so long. For as long as you're with us Mi mi I am sending you light and love, and as I've said in a youtube comment before I will keep holding you in my heart long after you're gone as your words have been so impactful to me over the last several months now.
Oh my god
Thankyou
I'm so honored and very touched
I appreciate you and love you dearly
Thankyou for listening to me and comforting me in these hard months πŸ’œ

• Hugs
Reactions: absolutelyyou
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry it has come to this and life is so unfair to you. :heart:πŸ«‚
I hope you find peace! Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

• Love
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I'm sorry it has come to this and life is so unfair to you. :heart:πŸ«‚
I hope you find peace! Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Thankyou
No sadness
I'm gonna get my crown soon πŸ‘ΌπŸΎ

• Love
Reactions: absolutelyyou and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm sorry the time has come sooner than expected but I hope it's your time to have your peace and freedom. Good luck in all of it and I hope these days will be calming and as joyful as possible ❀️

• Love
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I'm sorry the time has come sooner than expected but I hope it's your time to have your peace and freedom. Good luck in all of it and I hope these days will be calming and as joyful as possible ❀️
Thankyou πŸ’œπŸ’œ
You have a special place in my heart
I'll be waiting for you
You owe me a tea party 😘

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske