• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
Lol! I just got prescribed Quetiapine for insomnia and therefore started scrolling the reddit quetiapine sub out of curiosity on what else people use it for or experience its effects. But what do you know, every third or fourth post is someone asking if X amount of grams Quetiapine is enough to OD, haha. They should be coming over to this site to learn better.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Forveleth
pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
But is it possible to ctb with quetiapine? My psychiatrist prescribes me quetiapine and I have a lot of it. Has anyone researched this?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
They are big losers.

Fortunately, we are not like that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But is it possible to ctb with quetiapine? My psychiatrist prescribes me quetiapine and I have a lot of it. Has anyone researched this?
Short answer: no.

• Yay!
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Forveleth, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
Well, a few of those redditors did attempt and came back saying it didn't work. They started hallucinating then woke up days later in the ER. My psychiatrist also had me make her assure I would not attempt OD when prescribing, but that doesn't prove it's possible to actually pass away from OD'ing on it, at least not peacefully, quickly, painlessly and securely. As many have said, most meds have a fail safe that induces vomiting before death occurs. Long gone are the days of N. I mean, technically you can OD on tap water (drinking 80 cups of it).

Reactions: pocket7
007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
I know a person who ODed on quetiapine. Not a good idea. He lied unconscious on his bathroom floor for 2 days and then woke up. Hence I don't think you can OD on quetiapine.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Rule of thumb: they wouldn't be giving these medications to people with mental issues if it was that easy.

• Informative
Reactions: Ash and KillingPain267