Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
It saddens me that not all of us will find an easy way out. But I truly wish we all found a way out. I wish we could all just leave somewhere where we longed for living out our own dreams in a separate universe. I feel hopeless. alone, helpless, Given up. Is this it? Is this all this is? Why did it have to be like this, It just is. I hope you all find your way out, Of this. Of all of this, whatever it is.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: depthss, BlackDahlia62, peacetoall and 16 others
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
I agree. I feel so trapped.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, ijustwishtodie, davidtorez and 4 others
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
This is why I held onto my SN even after I decided I don't have any set date to CTB and may never do it. I realized that if shit gets bad I want a reliable poison; the thought of having to resort to hanging horrifies me. It's so ridiculous and fucked how much effort governments have made to force people who don't want to be alive to be alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Surai, etherealspring, vampire2002 and 6 others
LXR515

LXR515

Jun 12, 2024
I completely agree, I wish there was just a safe and easy way out instead of having to fine detail every aspect of CTB and risking the chance of being hospitalized for life and it not working

• Love
Reactions: Surai, etherealspring, ijustwishtodie and 6 others
I

ihateearth

Student
Apr 1, 2024
I keep fantasizing about submerging myself in water and feeling it submerge my lungs and falling down to the earth and never being seen again if I can help it.

The fantasy scares and comforts me. There is is a way out. I just have to take it. We can find a way out. Good luck

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Surai, etherealspring, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree so much. It would be nice if we all had a peaceful way out of existence but unfortunately that won't ever happen because we live in a pro suffering society that wants you to go through a lot of meaningless challenges and hardship. That's why governments are trying to restrict methods like SN but are okay with you having knives that could be used to cut yourself. It's all about them being pro suffering and having as many wage slaves as possible

Reactions: Surai and LifeQuitter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
A way to just peacefully cease existing truly is all I hope for personally, I find it so cruel how all there's all this endless suffering with no limit as to how much agony one can feel, I wish I could just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and forget about it all, I only hope to never suffer again, I've suffered for so long.

• Hugs
Reactions: Surai and LifeQuitter
NegevChina

NegevChina

Student
Sep 5, 2024
Every night I pray to god to not wake up in the morning. Unfortunately that's listed as a non method that does not work.

• Love
Reactions: Surai and BlackDahlia62
I’mSoTired

I’mSoTired

Oct 8, 2024
I hope we can all get out. I hope we can all ctb to the next world or the next life or the after or nothing or whatever there is or isn't.
I'm ready for everything to finally end. Now I just need to figure out how to get SN from the DMC without anyone noticing the drop in my accounts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Surai
A

AlcoholicSphinx02

Oct 7, 2024
I feel the same way. I believe that ALL humans on this earth(No matter if they're 16 or 85) should have the right to end life on THEIR terms without being punished for it by being put into a psych ward or ER wing of a hospital. When I get my own apartment, I plan on stopping to take my heart/blood pressure meds just so I can be more likely to have a heart attack. However, the likelihood of that happening wouldn't be that much higher considering I'm still in my mid 20's.

Reactions: Surai