Billy The Human

Billy The Human

Sep 14, 2018
Got an eviction notice with a 24 hour notice, I'm so freaked out internally, but my face says stoned as heII. I finally got everything packed and a Uhaul parked out front ready to be packed and moved to storage, but now I am broke and was in between jobs unfortunately, which means living at a shelter, but my shiz is safe and I don't fecking now how I cared enough for my valuables at all Cruz now I think once everything is packed in storage for two months at minimum, all I can think is F this Shiz.

Why did I even bother?

Also ignore my bitching if it offends you in some way

Reactions: Jodes, BlackDragonof1989, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
hope everything works out for you.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Weeping Garbage Can
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Damn, I'm sure I'll be looking at eviction, come the following weeks/months. I'm jumping ship early before it gets too bad. Sorry to hear it's crumbling for you. Good luck with whatever you decide .

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Weeping Garbage Can
M

Morgynnmorgan

Nov 16, 2018
Got an eviction notice with a 24 hour notice, I'm so freaked out internally, but my face says stoned as heII. I finally got everything packed and a Uhaul parked out front ready to be packed and moved to storage, but now I am broke and was in between jobs unfortunately, which means living at a shelter, but my shiz is safe and I don't fecking now how I cared enough for my valuables at all Cruz now I think once everything is packed in storage for two months at minimum, all I can think is F this Shiz.

Why did I even bother?

God, I know this doesn't help much but I've been in this exact situation this year. My ten yr relationship hit a bump. Lived in my car - I'm a girl - in a sketchy st Pete fl parking lot till they towed my cat n I lived at shelter.

One day at a time
Life can be no fkin joke.
Just focus on literally just putting on foot in front of the other. DM me if u ever need to talk. I'm new here but I've lurked for 6 months - started lurking actually when all that stuff happened coincidentally .

Reactions: DeletedUser4739, BlackDragonof1989, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
D

DeletedUser4739

Glad you have some kind of plan in place. I hope there's decent people around you at the shelter.

The lease here is up in March and what happens between then and now will be interesting... The waiting lists for housing assistance around here are so long that they have been closed for years.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Weeping Garbage Can and Circles
Billy The Human

Billy The Human

Sep 14, 2018

Why did I even bother?

Update:
So I have everything packed and managed to scrap 18 days at a hotel so at least no selter... yet.

I cant help but feel I'm delaying the inevitable

Reactions: DeletedUser4739
D

DeletedUser4739

Update:
So I have everything packed and managed to scrap 18 days at a hotel so at least no selter... yet.

I cant help but feel I'm delaying the inevitable
A lot can happen in a day...may there be some good for you in the next 18.

Reactions: Billy The Human and BurningLights
Billy The Human

Billy The Human

Sep 14, 2018
Thank for the kind words.

I am glad to say things are looking up somewhat, I have a job lined up an a roof over my head atm, thing my not be what they once were but, well I would hope things keep looking up ya know.

×_× stick a fork in me already

Reactions: DeletedUser4739
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018

Why did I even bother?

Please bitch away. We kind of like that sort if thing here

Reactions: EndofMyRope
D

DeletedUser4739

Thank for the kind words.

I am glad to say things are looking up somewhat, I have a job lined up an a roof over my head atm, thing my not be what they once were but, well I would hope things keep looking up ya know.

×_× stick a fork in me already
I hope you have some food in your belly as well :) Sounds like things are looking up. I hope that continues for you.

D

DeletedUser4739

God, I know this doesn't help much but I've been in this exact situation this year. My ten yr relationship hit a bump. Lived in my car - I'm a girl - in a sketchy st Pete fl parking lot till they towed my cat n I lived at shelter.

One day at a time
Life can be no fkin joke.
Just focus on literally just putting on foot in front of the other. DM me if u ever need to talk. I'm new here but I've lurked for 6 months - started lurking actually when all that stuff happened coincidentally .
I'm in Sarasota. Your screen name made me chuckle. That would be in reference to for the people, would it? ;) I'm glad you're doing better.