With0ut

With0ut

In bereft land, a raven, flies.
Oct 1, 2023
I try so fucking hard to be happy for her and she dosent care but the second i feel like shit and don't have any reason to keep going she hurts me more. I just wanted to fucking understand why couldn't you just fucking explain it. It hurts so fucking much being compared to someone you know im jelous of because "well — understood it" all she ever fucking does is give up on me she's all i have and she hates me so fucking much but dosent want me to leave. I don't understand why if all i do is make you fucking miserable you scream at me and cry and push me away and make me seem like the bad guy anytime i feel hurt or i don't think we should be together anymore. I'm losing my only reason to stay here more and more every day i want to hold onto her so bad but it dosent feel worth it anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: darknesscomesquick, ipmanwc0 and avaruus
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
it really sounds like your trying your hardest here and it's way beyond frustrating. I hated going through this part in my life with someone. I hope you are able to come to the conclusion that brings you peace.

• Love
Reactions: With0ut
yeaimhere13

yeaimhere13

why me?
Sep 14, 2023
thats manipulation, not love

• Aww..
Reactions: With0ut