VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
I get very worried for the safety of others, despite firmly believing in the choice of ctb. But Jesus Christ this shit can get nerve-wracking. Maybe I'm just selfish again and want to use people as emotional wetwipes. I really don't think so, but a voice in my head insists this is the case.

Isn't our personality just the net sum of those voices in our heads? What does that make me lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: XIII, SosoruzeDosukoi, lobster salad and 4 others
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
Yes I know what you mean, someone else that I talk to from this website hasn't responded to my DMs to two different accounts. They usually respond pretty quickly, so I really think they might've CTB. I understand it's their choice, both to keep talking to me or to CTB, but that doesn't make it any easier to bear with.

Reactions: VoidDesirer22
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Yes I know what you mean, someone else that I talk to from this website hasn't responded to my DMs to two different accounts. They usually respond pretty quickly, so I really think they might've CTB. I understand it's their choice, both to keep talking to me or to CTB, but that doesn't make it any easier to bear with.
Why do they have two accounts?

Reactions: onleana
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I don't talk a lot to other people in private chat.
I don't want to become too close with people who soon ctb I am scared to get traumatized.
Moreover I believe there are some members who just want to gain trust in order to doxx you later.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: XIII, SosoruzeDosukoi, justsayin and 3 others
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
damn op 'use people as emotional wetwipes' you didnt need to call me out like that

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
luckily my shyness prevents me from writing pm with someone.

Reactions: XIII, Foresight and lobster salad
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's selfish of them to just bugger off without saying anything. I have mixed feelings when I see them again

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what happens, we will all disappear eventually as death is inevitable. The only thing that is certain in this life is that we will all die.

Reactions: Talvikki