Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
The reason why I feel this way is because I have had about 6 or 7 near death experiences. The first one I was about 5 or 6 then when I was 6 and I had about 2 of them around this age, then sometime around 6 or 7,and 7 or 8. And that is one of the man reason's why I didn't try heard in life. And most of what happened to me was from heath problems I still have and always will have them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, UglyDuck666, VisionsOfHell and 4 others
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I don't think I've had any near death experiences but man when I'm suffering like this from my mental health I sometimes think that I'm just suppose to get it over with.

Reactions: Shotgunjohn, _Minsk and peacechoice
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Hey I can relate. I almost drowned twice and I've had more encounters than I can count. For some reason I'm still alive. I don't want to be alive much longer due to illnesses. I just want death, sweet sweet death. Peace and to finally lay to rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shotgunjohn and Ghost2211
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
No near death experience, but i just got handed a bad set of cards from the start. Why do i have to keep playing if i know i'll lose anyway?

Might as well fold...

Reactions: peacechoice and VisionsOfHell
Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
No near death experience, but i just got handed a bad set of cards from the start. Why do i have to keep playing if i know i'll lose anyway?

Might as well fold...

I got bad set from the beginning as well. I know how you feel too.

Last edited:
Reactions: MindFrog and peacechoice