sillyprincessmeow

sillyprincessmeow

Jul 21, 2022
so last night i did attempt anf it failed again. i have tried this like 20 times (few different ways) in the past 7 years. of course over time i gained access to things to make it easier but clearly not easier enough. it was tied around my neck and i had tied it around my closet bar like i had suggested. i knelt and i started feeling really upset. i closed my eyes for most of the time but by the time i was actually starting to feel like i was passing out i started panicking and trying to remove it. i dont understand why i panicked. i wanted it so bad. i dont understand as to why i can never actually do it. i was so distraught i just slept on my floor. it was cold but fuck i was and am so exhausted. my boyfriend has texted me at 5:27 am. i texted him around 4:00 saying things like "i just wanted love. why couldn't you be good?" and he had blown my phone up (another 10 msgs) saying he was worried and was asking if i was okay. he only started calling (one missed call again lmfao.) and when i picked up he was half asleep asking if i was okay. i was still upset with him so i barely answered his questions. i had gotten three hours of sleep and was so irritated with him.
someone said (i cant remember who, im so sorry istg im dealing with real brain damage becasue of his narcissistic abuse.) that he only cares when he thinks im dying or something like that and i honestly agree. but even then, my last attempt he didnt care. im just confused. im on call w him rn, hes acting like everything is fine. he doesnt know of my attempt. i dont know what to do anymore. since im living off of three hours i decided to start writting a book, vaguely regarding of the terrifying thoughts i have (deciding to do something kind of cool in the final however long is left. 5 years max. hopefully 1 year though. gonna try and find connections). i read it to hi and he said it was impressive which is cool i guess.
i dont know.
someone said hanging could end up badly, i know that, i dont wanna be paralyzed. i think ill wait until i can buy a gun. i think thats for the best too, so i can finally move to where i dream (Minnesota, beautiful place, i was born there) and die in a place where it all began. ending it in the forest under the stars sounds like a good way to go. even if i cant get there, i will find a beautiful place where i live.
i realise that after everyones replies.
i hope no one is mad that it failed... when i confide in others about these they get angry with me and act like im horrible. i hope that doesnt happen here.
im so thankful for all of you though, you understand me.
if anything you all could be a reason i keep going. just the pure kindness is enough. even if it only keeps me here long enough to achieve that method.
thank you.

sorry for all the spelling errors as well. im not bothered enough to fix the few there are. and sorry if this is all over the place.

• Hugs
Reactions: blank, AngelicPsychedelic, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
I was wondering what happened. Creating something, like a book, is a good idea I think. Same with making posts here. It sounds like moving is something to work toward as well.

I am glad that you didn't cause any serious injury from the attempt.

• Love
Reactions: sillyprincessmeow
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Don't beat yourself up for failing, hanging is not an easy method to perform.

But I feel like I must say this. Are you trying to CTB because you're not happy with how your relationship with your boyfriend is going? If so and your boyfriend isn't treating you nicely, he's not worth torturing yourself over, he does not deserve your pain. Please try not to be so dependent on him, and try to find others who are more willing to give you the respect you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: sillyprincessmeow and Sulyya
Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
Hanging is definitely not an easy way to ctb. If not done correctly, it will end up badly. Could paralyze you for life and also bring in other health issues. I tried hanging off the ceiling fan. The fan probably couldn't take the weight of a grown ass man and started making crack sounds. Got scared af as I didn't want to break or damage the fan as it would cause inconveniences for my family so I untied the rope and here I am

• Hugs
Reactions: sillyprincessmeow and Sulyya
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The hanging method sounds beyond terrifying to me, I think that it sounds like a very difficult method as after all, as humans we are all programmed to survive and it's like the survival instinct exists to prolong our suffering. It just sounds so risky as well and it's horrific the thought of something going wrong if one was to attempt, but it does make it sound much easier when you hear of all those people managing to succeed. But I'm sorry you had to experience a failed attempt, that is exactly what I fear. I very much hate how it can be this hard to die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shadowlord900 and sillyprincessmeow
AngelicPsychedelic

AngelicPsychedelic

<3
Mar 9, 2023
I'm so glad you're alive(I hope this an ok thing to say), I don't think anyone would be mad you failed!! I'm relieved you didn't end up with long-term damage! Writing a book is a great idea! I'm very interested in reading it if you ever want to share/decide to publish it! Also feel free to dm me if you ever need someone to talk to! Stay safe <33

• Love
Reactions: Sulyya and sillyprincessmeow
sillyprincessmeow

sillyprincessmeow

Jul 21, 2022
Don't beat yourself up for failing, hanging is not an easy method to perform.

But I feel like I must say this. Are you trying to CTB because you're not happy with how your relationship with your boyfriend is going? If so and your boyfriend isn't treating you nicely, he's not worth torturing yourself over, he does not deserve your pain. Please try not to be so dependent on him, and try to find others who are more willing to give you the respect you deserve.
I meant to reply to this earlier, got a little busy and i apologize. im not trying to do it just because of him.. my home situiation isnt the best. (i find myself feeling starved a lot now and this house feels dirty) i cant control it though, my father takes care of me but he seems to be sick often, he doesnt cook that much. my mental state causes me to feel inadequate to do such things as well.
school also makes me feel this way, im in many college courses and im in advanced placements. its stressful.
i havent felt happy in years, starting just when i was about 7 years old.
many horrible things have happened to me and there are quite a few thoughts not just regarding my boyfriend about why i should end it.
it does have a lot to do with him though. he doesnt deserve me and i know that but i cant help staying with him. i wish things were simpler. its okay though because either ill die, i may just have to suffer longer. delayed gratification i suppose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sulyya
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Ah I see. It's understandable wanting a way out being overwhelmed by so many stressful situations at once. That felt similar to me too back when I was doing college and uni. As much as I enjoyed doing the courses I was working on, it was not easy and still very stressful (mainly because of other non-education related issues).

Do you have an ideal job that you think your college courses can help you obtain? If so try to push through it if you can, the struggle should hopefully be worth it if you can get your dream job. If you don't have any future aspirations that's also understandable why you'd want to end your life.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
it does have a lot to do with him though. he doesnt deserve me and i know that but i cant help staying with him.
If you're comfortable sharing what kinds of barriers do you think get in the way of leaving him?

sillyprincessmeow

sillyprincessmeow

Jul 21, 2022
Ah I see. It's understandable wanting a way out being overwhelmed by so many stressful situations at once. That felt similar to me too back when I was doing college and uni. As much as I enjoyed doing the courses I was working on, it was not easy and still very stressful (mainly because of other non-education related issues).

Do you have an ideal job that you think your college courses can help you obtain? If so try to push through it if you can, the struggle should hopefully be worth it if you can get your dream job. If you don't have any future aspirations that's also understandable why you'd want to end your life.
I would like to pursue a psychological field of work. I find the human mind interesting, i always have. Though that kind of work is very difficult from what i've researched. as much as i love it its not really enough for me to keep living.
I just simply find life to be a chore, i havent ever really enjoyed it and i dont think i ever will. idk
If you're comfortable sharing what kinds of barriers do you think get in the way of leaving him?
He's my first boyfriend, first person ive done lewd things with, he acts like a "parental" figure because i never really had my parents around. Also i cant be alone. i have to call him every night, i have to do everything with him. if i broke up with him i would have nno friends. if you read my other thread youd notice my friends take advantage of my kindness, so i dont really like them or wanna be around them.
its complicated. i guess.

Last edited:
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I would like to pursue a psychological field of work. I find the human mind interesting, i always have. Though that kind of work is very difficult from what i've researched. as much as i love it its not really enough for me to keep living.
I just simply find life to be a chore, i havent ever really enjoyed it and i dont think i ever will. idk
Fair enough. If you're serious about wanting to end your life, since you've had multiple failed attempts at hanging, it might be worth either re-evaluating your plan, or reconsider a different CTB plan altogether and do as much research around the forums as you can.

Admittedly I'm not very knowledgeable of the hanging method because it's not my ideal method to do, but I've found the below topic a rather interesting take on the hanging method that might come in handy for you:

sillyprincessmeow

sillyprincessmeow

Jul 21, 2022
Fair enough. If you're serious about wanting to end your life, since you've had multiple failed attempts at hanging, it might be worth either re-evaluating your plan, or reconsider a different CTB plan altogether and do as much research around the forums as you can.

Admittedly I'm not very knowledgeable of the hanging method because it's not my ideal method to do, but I've found the below topic a rather interesting take on the hanging method that might come in handy for you:

Interesting... thank you. could come in handy. seems scary though but more ways to do it, more opportunities

Reactions: Shadowlord900