FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because existence is nothing more than an endless loop of suffering, it always disgusts me when people glorify and worship this, existence is just so evil and harmful, there truly is nothing good about how existing beings have been tormented in futile existences all throughout history.
This world is such a replusive place and it's really disturbing how much suffering exists with the risk of being tortured much more unbearably always being there at any moment.

Hating existing is just having awareness and being realistic, it does disgust me the thought of someone loving something so repulsive as existence. Those life glorifying views are just so incredibly delusional, existence isn't a good or positive thing, in fact it's tragic how this endless loop of suffering continues, existence is a very terrible thing that only death can offer relief from.

I will always see it as preferable to not exist no matter what as there is no safety from suffering in existence, having the ability to exist is such a dreadful thing, existing is very pointless and unappealing as well.

And really do despise how there is so much suffering, existence could never be acceptable never mind something to love and it's just disgusting how despite this reality Nembutal isn't legalised, I wish there was N, humans deserve the option of a peaceful escape from the terrible burden that was forced on them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: flower_g1rl, AncientSorrow, maidens and 5 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
People glorify life and continuing their bloodlines because they were privileged during their lives, they haven't yet experienced the hardship that we face on a daily basis and due to that, they are very ignorant towards us and deny us the privilege to end bodily functioning and ultimately find peace from this world. They enforce their twisted beliefs on us, because they feel as if we are exaggerating and they think fixing a mental problem is as easy as curing the flu, or they think someone with a debilitating disorder or condition doesn't completely prevent them from living a full life, despite not having experienced anything near what they have experienced. I wish people became more understanding and would stop enforcing all of their ideology on us and instead let us exit in a dignified and peaceful manner, without putting us through the struggle of trying to endure their constant admiration and glorification of the uncalled suffering called living.

Edit: But, it isn't wrong to enjoy life, people have reasons that will make them genuinely enjoy life but then again, they force their opinions on us and try to make us be like them. It is disgusting that they're doing so but then again, they aren't disgusting for enjoying life.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: passivethought121, Praestat_Mori, CTBookOfLife and 2 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I don't think it's disgusting to enjoy living. There is no problem with making the most out of a situation. So we should be respectful of people who want to live as they should be respectful of people who want to die.

• Informative
Reactions: Das Nichts, Jadzia, Myforevercharlie and 11 others
CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
Enjoying living AS YOURSELF, your OWN life, does not require to to glorify or worship life as a whole.

I find you saying that "the world is repulsive" sort of strange and bordering on hypocritical—and I mean that in the nicest way possible, as I understand your views as well—because the world... includes this website. Includes these people, who support you, and everyone here.

The members of SS, who help to support people in their darkest times without forcing them to do anything, not to recover and not to CTB, are a part of this world—and this fact, in my mind, disproves your point.

The world is not repulsive. Society is. The repulsive people are always very vocal, that is why the world looks this way. The repulsive people built this society from the ground up, THAT IS WHY THE WORLD LOOKS THIS WAY.

But there are good-hearted people in the world. It is much different from society because "the world" has not been engineered to benefit the disgusting people at the top of the pyramid like SOCIETY has.

There are people in the world that work to change the fucked up "system" that is SOCIETY.

Many of these people you converse with on this website regularly. SS in itself, by existing, is attempting to benefit people—separately from this toxic society—and SUCCEEDING.

This site has saved my life and the lives of many, many others. It has also stopped the suffering of many more. You should be aware of that, as YOU YOURSELF have helped do that on many occasions.

Calling someone "delusional" because they enjoy life is bordering on downright cruel. As I'm sure you know, many people are in better situations than you, and may have the ability to enjoy life when you cannot. Not only that, the fact that the world has so many people in it also guarantees that there are people in "worse" situations than you, who ALSO enjoy life.

No one human exists and sees life the same way, and to say that "every person much agree with me or they are ignoring reality..." I'm sure you can see how strange that is.

As for for comment about how "only death can offer relief from existence," again, WHO'S EXISTENCE ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE?

Yours? I won't deny that. You know your existence better than I do. Mine? Others? You cannot simply claim to be the authority on that.

To end this off, I want to specify that in no way am I attacking you, and I profusely apologize if I come off that way—I simply word things this way when I have a point I want to get across, I believe it may stem from my autism-bluntness.

I absolutely agree with your last comment about how we need more access to N and easy ways for suffering people to CTB.

As always, I absolutely respect how you see the world, and I wish you luck with everything you want out of life—or death.

Thank you for reading, I always appreciate this website allowing me, you, and others to express our views without fear of censorship.

• Love
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, Harrow, GreenTree and 5 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I know this comment is not going to go well with you, but I just cannot understand how anyone who feels so dejected about their own life can so viscerally project those emotions onto others who seemingly have a better life and may indeed love it. It truly boggles the mind. I mean, really, feeling disgust towards others just because they were luckier and may have a better life that they love? Who is anyone to begrudge someone that? Frankly, it reeks of jealousy.

• Informative
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, GreenTree, katagiri83 and 6 others
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Because existence is nothing more than an endless loop of suffering, it always disgusts me when people glorify and worship this, existence is just so evil and harmful, there truly is nothing good about how existing beings have been tormented in futile existences all throughout history.
This world is such a replusive place and it's really disturbing how much suffering exists with the risk of being tortured much more unbearably always being there at any moment.

Hating existing is just having awareness and being realistic, it does disgust me the thought of someone loving something so repulsive as existence. Those life glorifying views are just so incredibly delusional, existence isn't a good or positive thing, in fact it's tragic how this endless loop of suffering continues, existence is a very terrible thing that only death can offer relief from.

I will always see it as preferable to not exist no matter what as there is no safety from suffering in existence, having the ability to exist is such a dreadful thing, existing is very pointless and unappealing as well.

And really do despise how there is so much suffering, existence could never be acceptable never mind something to love and it's just disgusting how despite this reality Nembutal isn't legalised, I wish there was N, humans deserve the option of a peaceful escape from the terrible burden that was forced on them.
This is a very one sided story . Most ordinary people find meaning in their jobs and enjoy the rest of the time with their family and friends . Their happiness outweighs their pain many times over .
I think you could be wired differently @FuneralCry than the rest of us OR you had such horrible trauma growing up that your brain shut off getting enjoyments from moments ordinary people enjoy .

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Glandular, Amelie and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
This is a very one sided story . Most ordinary people find meaning in their jobs and enjoy the rest of the time with their family and friends . Their happiness outweighs their pain many times over .
I think you could be wired differently @FuneralCry than the rest of us OR you had such horrible trauma growing up that your brain shut off getting enjoyments from moments ordinary people enjoy .
She is wired differently, yes. I read through some of her old posts and she suffers many problems, one of them being tinnitus and from what I have heard, tinnitus is horrible. I can understand why she feels this way. In addition to being wired differently all of the suffering she endures on a daily basis significantly changed how she feels about things, she can't relate with those who genuinely enjoy life.

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, betternever2havbeen, CTBookOfLife and 1 other person
Anna.

Anna.

Wishing I never existed
Aug 24, 2022
I agree with you when you say existence is suffering, because for us, it is. but I am jealous of those who don't feel this way, because they have the privelige of living a good life. I personally find little to no joy in my life because of consistent trauma for 17 years. But i hate the people with a good life sometimes because they have what I can't. But I know that some part of me is happy for them since they have what I've wanted. For me, I want to want to live. I've been through stuff that makes me see this as the better option because my life is so shitty i can't bear to think of growing older. But I can't want to live. I've tried. However, I don't find it repulsive to want to live, nor do I find it repulsive to want to die. i Think the only thing we can do is support their decisions. That's why SaSu is so important to me, the unconditional support even though what we do is seen as wrong. Beat wishes.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
I actually read some of that.. I usually just pass on by with funeral crys posts because to me anyway it's a constant repetitive essay and bores me.. You have to admire her though.. Her utter repulse for life its staggering beyond belief she's still alive... What a torturous life... 🤔

• Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Amelie and CTBookOfLife
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
I think your jealous of people who love life funeral cry. I know I'm jealous of them. But it's certainly not disgusting them enjoying life. Fair play to them. I used to love life. Now I'm suicidal. Life can change in an instant. Life can be fantastic with foreign holidays, nature, sport, relationships, beer, sex all amazing things. I'd love to have enjoyment in those activities again. It's not disgusting to love life.
PS your a nice person funeral cry and very caring to others, just can't agree that loving life is disgusting.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Glandular, blackwidow and 5 others
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I think your jealous of people who love life funeral cry. I know I'm jealous of them. But it's certainly not disgusting them enjoying life. Fair play to them. I used to love life. Now I'm suicidal. Life can change in an instant. Life can be fantastic with foreign holidays, nature, sport, relationships, beer, sex all amazing things. I'd love to have enjoyment in those activities again. It's not disgusting to love life.
PS your a nice person funeral cry and very caring to others, just can't agree that loving life is disgusting.
You said everything I was thinking. Word for word.
She is wired differently, yes. I read through some of her old posts and she suffers many problems, one of them being tinnitus and from what I have heard, tinnitus is horrible. I can understand why she feels this way. In addition to being wired differently all of the suffering she endures on a daily basis significantly changed how she feels about things, she can't relate with those who genuinely enjoy life.
Gosh tinnitus is terrible. My dad has been dealing with it for years as well as hearing loss (he was young when it all started). I wouldn't wish that on anyone, it truly is cruel. He manages to put all that aside and live a happy, meaningful life. I'm not sure if I would be that strong.

Reactions: GreenTree
XenoPyo

XenoPyo

눈을 감자
Aug 16, 2023
Agreed. I always thought happiness meant gaining alot of money but after climbing that corporate ladder, I hated everything. I realized at that point I just couldn't live in this world and no matter how much I spent on therapy or tried to do good, it all was for nothing. Its a predatory world and im done with it.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Disagree. I mean, it's easy to enjoy life if you've evaded enough suffering. It's part of the human existence. There are people who've avoided the amount of suffering it takes to lock them in a state of perpetual suffering. And then there are people who didn't avoid it.

I would never feel disgust or criticize someone who says they love life, because I'm aware that our lives are completely different. Our past, our present, and our future. Even if we have a thing or two in common, it's nothing compared to everything else. I would, however, feel very envious. Had my life been a bit different, and had I avoided a bit of suffering, I would love living.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CTBookOfLife
Amelie

Amelie

Aug 12, 2023

If you hate existence so very much, see it as the very worst thing, pointless, unappealing, an endless loop of suffering, then why do you choose life over the alternative? I take it that you view ctb by any method other than N as WORSE than being alive, or you'd have done it already? So existence isn't actually the worst eventuality?
For the record, I'm not trying to encourage you to do anything..I'm just curious as to your feelings on the above.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and blackwidow
Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
I don't hate people who love their individual existence, but I do hate those who think they have a right to try to force you to love your own existence, because they decided based on absolutely nothing that you must love it, and that your psychology should be fucked with to force you to like something you hate.

I mean why the fuck should anyone do that? Based on what reasoning, fact, and authority?

I mean, I am an Efilist, but even I wouldn't presume to tell genuinely happy people that they are deluded or wrong about their own experience, and that they must hate it here.

I also hate, albeit to a lesser extent, those who defend the life game, as doing that is a completely different story than your own life, and I see no rational reason why the game is worthy of being defended. But that's another story