FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just the most disgusting thing how we were so cruelly forced into this existence, yet cannot just die in peace, it's insanely cruel to burden one with the ability to suffer with no instant exit from this hellish and harmful reality.

It's literally so evil how suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible despite the fact that we are nothing more than conscious beings enslaved in flesh prisons destined to decay and die anyway, trapped in this hellish world that never should have existed in the first place.

I just despise the view that so many hold that no matter what happens we must keep suffering. I'm disgusted by how not wanting to suffer isn't seen as a valid way to feel, one should have the option to find peace from suffering at any moment. It's so repulsive how humans glorify and worship meaningless and futile suffering, and inflict this virus onto other people by so cruelly deciding to procreate.

Existence is hell and only causes harm, it would be better if existence was erased and forgotten about so that nobody would have to suffer ever again.
The fact that many humans would actually choose to force life into this place where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer truly proves that humans are the worst species.
It's tragic how this harmful species hasn't gone extinct yet and instead humans just continue to create more and more suffering, trying to force their disgusting delusions onto other people.

• Hugs
Reactions: coked_pigeon, Immensevoid, Hotsackage and 3 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
People who have to support themselves financially do not have time to ponder about this.

BonboTheMonkey

BonboTheMonkey

Mar 28, 2023
Death is freedom and they don't want us to be free. They want us to suffer fuck that no one is going to stop me

Reactions: myusername890 and xo_bunni
xo_bunni

xo_bunni

⋆ ˚。⋆౨ৎ˚
Mar 2, 2023
It's just the most disgusting thing how we were so cruelly forced into this existence, yet cannot just die in peace, it's insanely cruel to burden one with the ability to suffer with no instant exit from this hellish and harmful reality.

It's literally so evil how suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible despite the fact that we are nothing more than conscious beings enslaved in flesh prisons destined to decay and die anyway, trapped in this hellish world that never should have existed in the first place.

I just despise the view that so many hold that no matter what happens we must keep suffering. I'm disgusted by how not wanting to suffer isn't seen as a valid way to feel, one should have the option to find peace from suffering at any moment. It's so repulsive how humans glorify and worship meaningless and futile suffering, and inflict this virus onto other people by so cruelly deciding to procreate.

Existence is hell and only causes harm, it would be better if existence was erased and forgotten about so that nobody would have to suffer ever again.
The fact that many humans would actually choose to force life into this place where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer truly proves that humans are the worst species.
It's tragic how this harmful species hasn't gone extinct yet and instead humans just continue to create more and more suffering, trying to force their disgusting delusions onto other people.
Literally. If you've been suffering long enough and genuinely think it's better to not be here, that should be respected. They don't really care about understanding the person. We're just labeled as sick and forced to keep suffering.

Reactions: myusername890
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
You don't have to be in existence…that's why we have this site. I don't get what the issue is? Respectfully, are you a bot?