willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i've been isolating myself and i feel proud of myself for it. i know this is what i need to emotionally detach myself. i left all of the large group chats i was in a couple weeks ago, i no longer really text anyone, i've e stopped hanging out with people. i still show up to class but i always have my headphones in. i've also been taking criticism very poorly for whatever reason, which isn't fun, but it is helping my wear down my SI and emotional attachment

Reactions: Doctors HATE them
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have been isolating myself for many years, I cannot stand people and it always makes me feel worse being around others. I see it as better to stay away from others. I wish you the best.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i used to not physically go out but would text people as a crutch and bitch about my mental health all the time. then i got better and realized how toxic that was to put other people in that position, and i was better so i didn't isolate. now that i'm relapsed, i don't talk to people about my problems bc that isn't fair to them, now i come here to bitch