Why Not???

Why Not???

Not afraid of the dark
Jan 12, 2022
Why can't I decide when I want to die? Why is it so wrong when I talk about suicide? I want to be able to make that decision because nobody else lives my life of obstacles. I don't even remember the last time I was happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, LastLoveLetter, avoid_slow_death and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all, it is your life and your decision and you have the right to exit at a time of your own choosing. Suicide should not be so stigmatised, our right to die should be respected and we should be able to have open conversations about suicide. I have also never been happy, I do not know what that would be like. I have never wanted to be alive. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: offbalance, avoid_slow_death, demuic and 3 others
Why Not???

Why Not???

Not afraid of the dark
Jan 12, 2022
After all, it is your life and your decision and you have the right to exit at a time of your own choosing. Suicide should not be so stigmatised, our right to die should be respected and we should be able to have open conversations about suicide. I have also never been happy, I do not know what that would be like. I have never wanted to be alive. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.
Thank you! It is such a relief to know that it is okay.

• Hugs
Reactions: avoid_slow_death and demuic
Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
In America, women can terminate pregnancies for any reason or no reason at all, so they don't even have a choice in the matter but fully grown adults don't have the option to terminate their own lives in an equally safe environment. How is one somehow more justified then the other?

I don't think most people think about these things or see how they're being controlled and influenced by their choice of entertainment and it's scary and dangerous that they don't.

Reactions: avoid_slow_death and Why Not???
Why Not???

Why Not???

Not afraid of the dark
Jan 12, 2022
In America, women can terminate pregnancies for any reason or no reason at all, so they don't even have a choice in the matter but fully grown adults don't have the option to terminate their own lives in an equally safe environment. How is one somehow more justified then the other?

I don't think most people think about these things or see how they're being controlled and influenced by their choice of entertainment and it's scary and dangerous that they don't.
I know, it doesn't make sense. We didn't asked to be here.

Reactions: Onthe29th and avoid_slow_death