• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Raxshane

Oct 21, 2023
It's the only one I have access to right now. I'll get another antiemetic if it's not potent enough but it'll definitely be harder and will postpone my attempt a lot.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
How well does it work for you and how much do you normally take?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I haven't started taking it yet
You should start taking it, then. See how your body tolerates it and how it helps with nausea and from there decide on the dosage that may work best for you. You should increase the dosage that works best for you to know the best dosage for SN.

I also recommend finding another alternative antiemetic as well in the case of trifluoperazine not working.

R

Raxshane

Oct 21, 2023
You should start taking it, then. See how your body tolerates it and how it helps with nausea and from there decide on the dosage that may work best for you. You should increase the dosage that works best for you to know the best dosage for SN.

I also recommend finding another alternative antiemetic as well in the case of trifluoperazine not working.
I figured I would start the antiemetic regimen once everything was ready but this makes sense, unfortunately there isn't a one size fit all regarding dosages.

I guess I should somehow try to induce nausea and take it to see how it helps lol

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン