• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

artyy

:/
Feb 20, 2023
I'm a pretty impulsive person so instead of planning like a lot of people do, I've been waiting for the moment that i feel at my lowest so i can finally ctb without any regrets of doing it. I haven't been able to get my hands into SN because it's not shipped to my country, and my only success guaranteed method right now is chugging up a bottle of clorox. I already know how it should feel like and what symptoms should i experience if i went with this method, and it's my best option at the time.
The thing is, is literally the middle of the day (4pm), my whole family is awake and I'm not really sure where should i do it. Do i just lay in my bed and wait, or do i go out to any places i know are pretty chill and drink the whole thing there, with the potential chance of being kidnapped/ any other dangerous thing? Not that I could care about that if i was unconscious, but what if i ever were to wake up?

I'm feeling unsure just because of this. I'm considering doing it at home, at nightime (like 2am?) and just let it be while everyone's asleep. I just don't know if i will have the strength to do it at that time. Or if i should do it and go back to bed or wait in the bathroom.

Any advice? What would you do in this situation?

PurpleBlack

PurpleBlack

Jan 21, 2019
you will 100% throw it all up and just end up violently puking. The liquid wont be in your body long enough to kill you, but def cause some damage along the way and make for a pretty awful experience. without the proper result. Something's being put in your body that doesnt belong there so your survival instinct will kick in and you will def make a lot of noise emptying your stomach, probs end up in an ambulance.

I would advise against this

Reactions: TamiyaTiger, Lost in a Dream and artyy
Upvote 1