• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MyrSS

MyrSS

Waiting to meet death
Apr 24, 2021
Seems correct

Reactions: Over&out
O

Over&out

Feb 21, 2020
So, I've got this and 15 meto pills 5mg each.
I'm not going to open the SN until moments before I mix 25 grams in 50ml of water. Looking thru the jar it looks white, maybe a very slight yellow hint, looks very loose and granular. No clumps or lumps.

Last edited:
UselessMF

UselessMF

Dec 4, 2020
Thats the one I wanted to buy but wasn't sure it was good one. I might give it a shot.

MyrSS

MyrSS

Waiting to meet death
Apr 24, 2021
So, I've got this and 15 meto pills 5mg each.
I'm not going to open the SN until moments before I mix 25 grams in 50ml of water. Looking thru the jar it looks white, maybe a very slight yellow hint, looks very loose and granular. No clumps or lumps.
That fits the description perfectly. Think its good. If you want you can get testing strips if you are still unsure. But just based off bottle and that description it seems correct.
Be careful to not let it get exposed for too long or else it will oxidize.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and Over&out
O

Over&out

Feb 21, 2020
Yeah, I'm not going to open it until "the day" then test, then CTB hopefully

MyrSS

MyrSS

Waiting to meet death
Apr 24, 2021
Yeah, I'm not going to open it until "the day" then test, then CTB hopefully
How big is that bottle btw. I have a 2 lb container of sn getting shipped too. Does it fit in your hand?

O

Over&out

Feb 21, 2020
its 32 Oz its about 3 inch in diameter and about 6 inch tall

MyrSS

MyrSS

Waiting to meet death
Apr 24, 2021
its 32 Oz its about 3 inch in diameter and about 6 inch tall
Nice. Yeah 32 Oz is 2 lb.

Good to know. Should be easy to store and hide then.

Reactions: Over&out
O

Over&out

Feb 21, 2020
I rent a room and never get disturbed. I'll be dead for at least 2 days before anybody suspects something

Reactions: saltshaker
russlinjimmies

russlinjimmies

Feb 21, 2021
It would be great if this is the correct SN, since I know where it can be obtained.

O

Over&out

Feb 21, 2020
Very easy to obtain in the US. I'm hoping too it is the correct SN

O

Over&out

Feb 21, 2020
Ok update on my purchase, I opened the jar lid, it wasn't sealed, I expected to find either a plastic or foil type seal beneath the lid, I've tried to Google to find out what percentage of the actual SN is but couldn't find any technical specs. I'm now not so sure this is going to have the necessary level of SN. Because its not sealed, I'll buy a test kit and report back. I'm in the US and this was ridiculously easy to buy.

Reactions: russlinjimmies
C

carplad

Mar 3, 2021
Ok update on my purchase, I opened the jar lid, it wasn't sealed, I expected to find either a plastic or foil type seal beneath the lid, I've tried to Google to find out what percentage of the actual SN is but couldn't find any technical specs. I'm now not so sure this is going to have the necessary level of SN. Because its not sealed, I'll buy a test kit and report back. I'm in the US and this was ridiculously easy to buy.
I've had this for a while now but have my doubts about product

F

flakeyknight

Jan 1, 2021
Does it have warnings on the back? For something so dangerous the warning labels seem so generic and cliché...

MyBrokenBrain

MyBrokenBrain

Apr 11, 2021
I purchased this several months ago, I haven't tested it yet. It's no longer available on the jungle site, so maybe that's encouraging for those of us that got it?

I mean if it's safe, not harmful and just used for curing eggs I imagine you could still buy it.

Reactions: Not Sure