• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
On tuesday I will take the sn.
On the day before I will go to bed at 11pm or so and start fasting while sleeping and I will make an alarm at 10 so I have a bit time to mentally prepare myself.
On 1:10pm I will take 600mg ibuprofen, then on 1:35pm I will take 30mg metoclipramide, then on 2pm-2:30pm I will take 30g sn, so the fasting would be 15 hours circa, I hope I don't get stumic pain from that, or should I maybe go to bed later and eat before doing that?
I will prepare 3 plastic bottles (I don't know if 2 are enough but maybe I will vomit the second one out too) with 30g sn each (cause I am obese) and 50ml water, if that isn't enough I will add some water, I will shake until mixed, I will prepare it before going to the ctb destination, I think I will do that circa at 2pm, that is why I wrote above that it could vary a bit.
I told my family I will go to a movie at 2pm which starts 40 minutes later and goes 2 hours and I will eat after that so that should be enough time in which they don't wonder why they can't reach me.
My mother is at work until 4pm but my sister is probably at home is the only problem.
When it is 2pm and I have the bottles pre filles I will listen from the door if someone is in the staircase, if not I will go up to the highest floor in an empty storage room, I am pretty sure in the house it is the place that probably no one goes into and I hope I remember correctly that the door opens so that I can block it from the inside with my body but even if not I am pretty sure no one would suspect me in there the time sn needs to kill me.
I will also make a timed a message at 7pm to an old friend who betrayed me that will look somehting like "I will ctb cause of you now" then I can put him in the mental disstress that when I am found dead he thinks it is his fault cause he didn't act fast enough.
This is the entire plan, do you think I should change something or there is a problem with anything?
I am mentally ready but just wanted to make this post if there is any problem with the plan.

Reactions: lachrymost
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I will also make a timed a message at 7pm to an old friend who betrayed me
Hmm are you sure that's absolutely necessary?
I may understand your desire of revenge, however you'll be dead when your 'old friend' will receive the punishment. So you won't enjoy it.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Hmm are you sure that's absolutely necessary?
I may understand your desire of revenge, however you'll be dead when your 'old friend' will receive the punishment. So you won't enjoy it.
Yes I think it is necessary, it is not about me feeling it or not, he was a long friend before he betrayed me and I want to punish him with that, I want him to think back at the times we spent together and that he thinks it is his fault that it ended like this