• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
i am going to CTB soon so i want to review what im going to use will work or at least put me near death. i'm going to slit my wrist with a razor and take DPH [25 mg] and acetaminophen [500 mg]. i am not sure how much pills i should take but i was thinking around 8 DPH and 3 acetaminophen. if anyone has tips for my method let me know as this is my only option.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
i am going to CTB soon so i want to review what im going to use will work or at least put me near death. i'm going to slit my wrist with a razor and take DPH [25 mg] and acetaminophen [500 mg]. i am not sure how much pills i should take but i was thinking around 8 DPH and 3 acetaminophen. if anyone has tips for my method let me know as this is my only option.
Both cutting and overdose have low lethality, this is unlikely to be successful, and you could be left with permanent injuries

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
Both cutting and overdose have low lethality, this is unlikely to be successful, and you could be left with permanent injuries
i will be alone for at least an hour before someone finds me. do you think i will be able to bleed out before then?

UtopianSoliloquies

UtopianSoliloquies

Act 3 Scene 1
Jan 21, 2023
As many have stated across a bunch of your threads, cutting is a very ill-advised method due to its low success rate. Last time I checked, the mortality rate was 2% according LostAllHope. If you are really desperate to CTB and don't have any other means, I suggest trying the night-night method. There's a megathread for it on Suicide Resources. Just keep in mind that it will take a bit of practice.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
i will be alone for at least an hour before someone finds me. do you think i will be able to bleed out before then?
No matter how long, slitting your wrists just doesn't work.