• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
hi anyone who is seeing my thread! i need your help.
so now i have a plan. i have a ribbon rope about 190 cm long, 5 cm in width. and a metal water tube very close to the wall (there's a pic of it and where i will tie the ribbon)
i will fold the ribbon in half (end to end) to make it stronger. i have tested the height from the edge of my bed to the tying spot and the height is perfect when i kneel on the edge with my head in the rope.
the only question is, will this system work well? i heard short hanging wont be always successful. if i could control myself and restrain my si, will this work? i weigh about 55 kg and i hear that when hanging in this short way about 20%-30% of the body's weight will be put on the ribbon.
thank you very much! hugs

Attachments

• _cgi-bin_mmwebwx-bin_webwxgetmsgimg__&MsgID=6346706951914861556&skey=@crypt_affa86c2_52252809c...jpg
    _cgi-bin_mmwebwx-bin_webwxgetmsgimg__&MsgID=6346706951914861556&skey=@crypt_affa86c2_52252809c...jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: thereisthemist and Emmie
punkarmadillo

punkarmadillo

Jan 18, 2023
In my opinion I would worry that isn't strong enough if you do intend to CTB, of course your weight isn't high, but that pipe and clip look flimsy.

• Informative
Reactions: π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„
Emmie

Emmie

Oct 19, 2021
I am worried that the rope might slip down on that pipe.

Also do not attempt hanging unless you are 100% sure that no one will find you before you're dead. There are some sad stories of people who now have brain damage because they were rescued halfway through their attempt. People sometimes get found because their family member or roommate came home early or because they sent out some concerning e-mail or text to someone which prompted the person to come find them.

Good luck to you no matter what you decide to do!

• Love
Reactions: π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„