• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
I've got this ligature for partial. Will it work? It bears my body weight from what I can tell, strong rope that easily tightens and attached between my door and door hinge. It's around 4ft off the ground, I don't see why it wouldn't work but maybe some experts here could just double check my plans?
Also have 14 zopiclone, over 100 paracetamol and 100 toperimate to take just in case it fails so I have done something else (more painful, longer timespan) and to weaken my SI a bit. my last plan failed and I ended up in hospital for a week so, I really need the criticism!

not a goodbye thread btw

Last edited:
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Not an expert so can't comment. Hope someone will though... is your rope from the range?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If it is not too long, it will work.