• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not_applicable

not_applicable

a dog who wants to sleep
May 2, 2024
Method
I'd set in motion a dental surgery that I've needed to get for a while now. The surgery requires pre consultation on medical history to make sure the correct amount of general anesthetic is given, as well as making sure any prescriptions don't conflict with said anesthetic. The surgery also requires beforehand fasting in order to prevent nausea and as a result aspiration.
My idea is to forgo these precautions by either simply not fasting or taking a drug beforehand that will negatively interact with the general anesthetic. Or both. The former is easy enough, but the latter requires precise timing. So during the pre surgery consultation, I'd feign anxiety and ask for a "down to the minute" schedule of the day of, so I can "know what to expect".
All that would be left is to prepare my last meal(s) or to obtain the drug and calculate the amount of time it takes to take effect. And how food interacts with it if both precautions are being ignored.

Pros
-Seemingly peaceful, unconscious death if successful
-Few steps
-Already in medical care if unsuccessful
-Nothing inherently illegal about it
-Surgeon and/or assistant(s) might be less susceptible to scarring based on vocational training

Cons
-Potential scarring of surgeon and/or assistant(s) regardless of vocational training
(though this could be mitigated after an autopsy revealing it intentional+note left behind stating as much)
-Could be involuntarily committed if failed and found out
(though I could reincorporate the previously established anxiety and say I mistook the drug for painkillers. And also blame the mandatory fasting as an irritant)
-Already in medical care

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
No it's not going to work. And under a doctor's watch they know exactly what's happening, atleast your vitals etc.

Unless you take a lethal drug. But then going to a doc doesn't make sense so. Don't try to do this

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
If you tried this, they would simply wake you back up from anesthesia & possibly send you to the ER if your symptoms were drastic enough. You are monitored the entire time you are under anesthesia to ensure you don't have an adverse reaction

• Aww..
Reactions: not_applicable
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Almost certainly won't work and more importantly it would be inconsiderate (understatement) to entrap the anesthesiologist into your death if it did work. People in the medical profession are actual people and generally enter choose the career to help others, even if they're around death at times they aren't numb to it. There are plenty of effective ways to take one's own life without involving others unwillingly.

Reactions: cowboypants
not_applicable

not_applicable

a dog who wants to sleep
May 2, 2024
No it's not going to work. And under a doctor's watch they know exactly what's happening, atleast your vitals etc.

Unless you take a lethal drug. But then going to a doc doesn't make sense so. Don't try to do this
I knew the chances of success were probably pretty low. It just came to mind because of the explicit rules they have patients follow. And because getting enough of a fatal drug is difficult for me on my own. Unfortunate
Almost certainly won't work and more importantly it would be inconsiderate (understatement) to entrap the anesthesiologist into your death if it did work. People in the medical profession are actual people and generally enter choose the career to help others, even if they're around death at times they aren't numb to it. There are plenty of effective ways to take one's own life without involving others unwillingly.
Ya, that was my biggest concern.