• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
I'm not sure if I should say the exact choice of water I got, I don't think it matters, but regardless, it just says distilled, with electrolytes added. I was looking forever for water that was simply distilled, with no minerals added, and couldn't find it. I checked all my local grocery stores and eventually had to get the water from a gas station.

The ingredients say: vapor distilled water, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, and potassium bicarbonate. Is that good enough to do the aquarium test for SN, or will those electrolytes interfere with the purity testing?

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I'm not sure if I should say the exact choice of water I got, I don't think it matters, but regardless, it just says distilled, with electrolytes added. I was looking forever for water that was simply distilled, with no minerals added, and couldn't find it. I checked all my local grocery stores and eventually had to get the water from a gas station.

The ingredients say: vapor distilled water, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, and potassium bicarbonate. Is that good enough to do the aquarium test for SN, or will those electrolytes interfere with the purity testing?
You can generally get distilled water without the electrolytes (used in the breathing apparatus for COPD sufferers) at pharmacies.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
The aquarium test didn't work for me, possibly because I only had access to bottled water, not distilled. I'd recommend researching what kind of water is used in salt water aquariums, and even other ingredients and their ratios (specifically, NaNO2) to get the most accurate test results.

Edit: There is an aquarium test strips thread linked in the SN FAQ on the Resources Compilation thread. As I recall, it gives advice regarding what type of water to use and other specifics.

Last edited: