H

HappyPotato

Oct 12, 2021
like if they aren't dealing with anything or had any serious trauma, and they just don't want to try and they're shameful of their past mistakes. all their problems are caused by themselves, including this urge to attempt to ctb. so they actively look at suicide forums and depression threads to make themselves feel terrible and isolate and stay in bed and ignore college work. is there anyone so lazy they'd rather suicide than try?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, Suicidebydeath, Sick of it all and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not sure why anyone would force themselves to be suicidal. I'm not sure if you could, if you are suicidal it is simply the way you feel. We all have the right to exit after all and nobody needs to justify their reasons for leaving. You do not need to go through extreme suffering to be suicidal, people can be suicidal simply because they do not see life as worth living.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, Euthanza, przeciwwymiotne and 9 others
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
Most definitely.

• Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, przeciwwymiotne and HappyPotato
orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
if ur so lazy u can't get out of bed that's probably a mental illness

• Love
Reactions: przeciwwymiotne, Sick of it all and HappyPotato
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Perhaps. I've wondered if I do this, myself, but the thoughts appeared long before I knew of this forum's existence. They were strongest when I wasn't actively browsing this forum at all.

I don't think you can will yourself into this, not easily, at least. Even if you could, that would still signal an underlying 'problem'; the average person may have passive suicidal thoughts during rough periods, but they're fleeting and usually not active.

If you're not truly ready to die, SI will be nigh impossible to overcome. I doubt deliberately browsing a suicide forum would be enough to aid in success.

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza, przeciwwymiotne, Sick of it all and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
like if they aren't dealing with anything or had any serious trauma, and they just don't want to try and they're shameful of their past mistakes. all their problems are caused by themselves, including this urge to attempt to ctb. so they actively look at suicide forums and depression threads to make themselves feel terrible and isolate and stay in bed and ignore college work. is there anyone so lazy they'd rather suicide than try?
I'm worried this is half the forum which is itself depressing and also really, really stupid. You shouldn't need reasons to kill yourself and if you do then what the fuck are you doing?

• Love
Reactions: przeciwwymiotne and ColorlessTrees
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
did i fucking write this when i was blacked out the other day because

• Love
Reactions: przeciwwymiotne
peepo

peepo

Nov 11, 2021
Yup that is me. There are couple of shameful things I have done in the past which is the reason I want to ctb. It's really haunting me and I cant deal with it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: przeciwwymiotne, Sick of it all and Heartaches
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
Yeah, I'm that person for example. I just stopped trying because I was exhausted. Realized that I've wasted 3 years of my life and that it's not going to be easy to live because of my tendencies. Zero skills, no wits, no critical thinking, anxiety and brain damage caused by not taking care of myself. Destined to destroy myself. It was an achievement when I was brushing my teeth regularly and going to school regularly. I rarely put in any effort and for a long ass time I thought it was depression, but it was just my environment enabling me to be a lazy ass. Hide away from the real world and escape discomfort thru internet addiction and food addiction. It took me 2 years to get self disciplined but then after a year all of my deficiencies caught up to me. I'm basically a spoiled kid who has been isolated from the world. And when I got smacked in the face by this real world.... Well, instead of maning up, I gave up. But before I gave up I tried to gain some control over my life, did it in such a stupid and irresponsible way that I 1. Injured my spine due to irresponsible working out 2. Destroyed my lungs because I didn't take medication regularly 3. Developed osteoporosis because of starving myself. 4. Hurt my only friends because i desperately wanted to feel special and intelligent again (i was constantly praised in primary school) So yeah, what initially started as a spoiled kid who could have been saved by a smack in the face and getting kicked out of home spiralled into spinal injury, brain damage and binge eating. I had good parents and amazing grandparents, I could have been a better person, I've had multiple chances of getting better, it would be so easy, but I always chose comfort and excuses. I thought I'm special, intelligent, amazing BUT OH SO TRAGICALLY HAUNTED BY DEPRESSION. Yeah no, it was all just bad habits and narcissism.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: swanlake, Euthanza and Sick of it all
S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
I'm suicidal because of my current situation. Coming here has helped me with methods and support for my mental illness. I feel backed into a corner so death is my only way out.

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza, katagiri83 and przeciwwymiotne
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
It seems that way sometimes in my experiences with other peoples here, there's some kind of desperation about it. It's like it's inevitable.

• Love
Reactions: katagiri83, przeciwwymiotne and Sick of it all
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
Yeah, I'm that person for example. I just stopped trying because I was exhausted. Realized that I've wasted 3 years of my life and that it's not going to be easy to live because of my tendencies. Zero skills, no wits, no critical thinking, anxiety and brain damage caused by not taking care of myself. Destined to destroy myself. It was an achievement when I was brushing my teeth regularly and going to school regularly. I rarely put in any effort and for a long ass time I thought it was depression, but it was just my environment enabling me to be a lazy ass. Hide away from the real world and escape discomfort thru internet addiction and food addiction. It took me 2 years to get self disciplined but then after a year all of my deficiencies caught up to me. I'm basically a spoiled kid who has been isolated from the world. And when I got smacked in the face by this real world.... Well, instead of maning up, I gave up. But before I gave up I tried to gain some control over my life, did it in such a stupid and irresponsible way that I 1. Injured my spine due to irresponsible working out 2. Destroyed my lungs because I didn't take medication regularly 3. Developed osteoporosis because of starving myself. 4. Hurt my only friends because i desperately wanted to feel special and intelligent again (i was constantly praised in primary school) So yeah, what initially started as a spoiled kid who could have been saved by a smack in the face and getting kicked out of home spiralled into spinal injury, brain damage and binge eating. I had good parents and amazing grandparents, I could have been a better person, I've had multiple chances of getting better, it would be so easy, but I always chose comfort and excuses. I thought I'm special, intelligent, amazing BUT OH SO TRAGICALLY HAUNTED BY DEPRESSION. Yeah no, it was all just bad habits and narcissism.
Thank you for coming to my ted talk

Reactions: katagiri83