• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
My psychotherapist keeps saying that I have to start living for myself, buying what I want, going where I want, socializing when I want, doing what i want. She even told me that suicide, after all, is my decision only and basically nobody can stop me if I really want it.
But other people are not so likely to agree that I should stop living just because they want me to. No one would tell me "okay, take a break, you don't have to worry anymore, if you don't want to live, we'll support you in dying".
Why is that? To me, they are hypocrites. Why and where is the line? How much of autonomy can I have and how to fucking find my own reasons to live that are NOT caring for others??!?!

Like, why the hellll do they want to live, I don't get it and I never will.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Hunter2005, skar and 3 others
pink_ladybug

pink_ladybug

Suicide seems to me the greatest kind of freedom
Jul 18, 2024
I understand 100%. I also only live for others. They don't even know the pain we are going through, and they are asking us to stay. I think it is kind of egoist. After all, we didn't ask to be born. It should be our decision to keep living or end it.
Do what you think is best for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, SMmetalhead36, Hunter2005 and 2 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Living for others...

...living for ourselves....

...nothing is ever going to change the fact that this world is a toxic, pointless, uninhabitable shithole that keeps de-evolving and declining by the day.

Sure, there may be some small glimmers of hope here and there, but not even remotely enough to outwiegh the slippery slope.

I'm sitting here, suffering ith COVID, wondering how so many people were selfish enough to fuck and have children from 2020-2022.

• Aww..
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, divinemistress36 and dinosavr
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Someone mentioned this to me as well. The only thing I could think of was that if you're living for other people then you're not really getting any fulfillment for yourself living. The reason I say this because it's almost like people pleasing.

• Hugs
Reactions: dinosavr
L

lunar echo

Jul 6, 2024
if they are able to make u somehow happy, then why not ?

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Because your life isn't about others, it's about YOU.

She's trying to tell you to start putting yourself first, that's all. She's telling you to find a reason to live for yourself.. not to 'kill yourself if you want' - definitely not what she's saying, at all. Your perception of what she said is completely off - look at what she actually said - start doing things for yourself - where does that indicate to you, she's telling you to top yourself? Not all all. She is merely respecting your decision, and talking it through with you, because she cares. It's her job

She is right in saying that no one can stop someone that really wants to end it, that is VERY true, because you can't. If someone is really set on suicide, they will do it, no matter what, and there's no talking them out of it.

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
My psychotherapist keeps saying that I have to start living for myself, buying what I want, going where I want, socializing when I want, doing what i want. She even told me that suicide, after all, is my decision only and basically nobody can stop me if I really want it.

She sounds cool. That indeed is a fact that most don't have the courage to say to your face.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and dinosavr
A

avalonisburning

Womp womp womp
May 12, 2024
I'm basically only alive for ceremonial reasons at this point.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and dinosavr
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
She sounds cool. That indeed is a fact that most don't have the courage to say to your face.
Yesss. I definitely love her approach, she's not fucking around. Sometimes she ends up making me feel worse with her brutal honesty but I know she doesn't mean it. She just wants me to realize stuff that is obvious to everyone.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and rozeske