• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

whittingham_centeno

May 18, 2022
I can't access Meto and Domperidon. It's there any alternative for it? I searched for it and some plants like ginger came up. Would it work?

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Emetrol in drug stores ,sweet cherry kind

Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
I can't access Meto and Domperidon. It's there any alternative for it? I searched for it and some plants like ginger came up. Would it work?
I have wondered if ginger would work, because not only is it an AE but it increases gut motility. But there's no way to confirm right now if it works for our purposes or not.

N

Niente

Jun 7, 2022
Emetrol in drug stores ,sweet cherry kind
Emetrol is solely a Antiemetic right? When I researched it appeared to be classed similar to dramamine and I have read that dramamine isn't very effective.

TheDoomedDoomer

TheDoomedDoomer

Eternal sleep awaits me
May 22, 2022
Emetrol and Dramamine both work. As far as anti acid goes milk of magnesia and tagamet are the go too.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Emetrol is solely a Antiemetic right? When I researched it appeared to be classed similar to dramamine and I have read that dramamine isn't very effective.
Good point, I'm skeptical of dramamine myself

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Diphenhydramin(chlorid). Domperidon is easy to get in Europe.

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
How many hours?
12 hours or more. I also should've been more specific, when i said fasting I mean not eating or drinking, only drink water when taking pills whether it's your medicine or the stuff needed for SN such metoclopramide and propranolol