• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
I am located in the USA.

Reactions: Notf1xable and M E O W
Haku

Haku

Walking ThePathOfSorrow, destination Denebokshiri
Oct 12, 2019
I am also located in the US, and would also like to know where I can get meto without a script. I've tried searching a few sites, but I was out of luck. I'm assuming your going the SN route if your looking for meto, right? That's the method I'm trying to go, and also maybe Night Night, but so far with the night night, been practicing for a few months and not once did I succeed in passing out. And with the SN route, I cannot find a website or a person that will sell me meto or valium under the table. If I am unable to get it, will have to figure out another way of taking the SN and prevent from vomiting

Reactions: Notf1xable and OreoWellington
OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
I am also located in the US, and would also like to know where I can get meto without a script. I've tried searching a few sites, but I was out of luck. I'm assuming your going the SN route if your looking for meto, right? That's the method I'm trying to go, and also maybe Night Night, but so far with the night night, been practicing for a few months and not once did I succeed in passing out. And with the SN route, I cannot find a website or a person that will sell me meto or valium under the table. If I am unable to get it, will have to figure out another way of taking the SN and prevent from vomiting

Yes, SN. Out of curiosity, where in the US are you located and how old are you? :)

Reactions: Notf1xable and Haku
OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
I'm 27 and l currently reside in a desert town in California

Oh my goodness. You should PM me and get to know me more. I could use someone to talk to if you do too. :happy:
The reason being I have dying to find someone my age to talk to (I am also exactly 27 as well), and you happen to not even be so far away from me (only a neighboring state away).

Reactions: Notf1xable and Haku
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Try all day chemist site? I'm not 100% it ships to US though. I'm going with SN too but I'm in Europe.

Reactions: lonelymess, Notf1xable, Haku and 1 other person
Haku

Haku

Oct 12, 2019
Oh my goodness. You should PM me and get to know me more. I could use someone to talk to if you do too. :happy:
The reason being I have dying to find someone my age to talk to (I am also exactly 27 as well), and you happen to not even be so far away from me (only a neighboring state away).
I do not see any harm in that, but I do not think I've earned the privilege to PM yet, just became a member a couple of days ago, and I think my welcome letter said I need to post for a bit before PM is unlocked

• Love
Reactions: Notf1xable and OreoWellington
OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
I do not see any harm in that, but I do not think I've earned the privilege to PM yet, just became a member a couple of days ago, and I think my welcome letter said I need to post for a bit before PM is unlocked

I messaged you through a private chat conversation. :happy:

Haku

Haku

Oct 12, 2019
I messaged you through a private chat conversation. :happy:
I got into the chat, but my messages are not going through, so I think I am still not allowed to pm yet
@oreo see notifications that you are messaging me, but I am not able to see them, nor the messages I'm writing, sorry, I might need to be a member a little longer for it to work, but I'm not really sure

Last edited:
Reactions: Notf1xable
N

Notf1xable

Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you.-Terry P
Oct 19, 2019
I'm also looking for a source for meto as well. I've gone to the alldaychemist but I've seen posts it takes a bit? I'm also in the US, just so I can figure out the best most efficient way to get it.

Reactions: OreoWellington
N

Notf1xable

Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you.-Terry P
Oct 19, 2019
I was able to get a script for Zolfran, ugh this is some kind of sick joke I have everything else and my plan was for 10.31. Originally I had a .45 and hp bullets and was doing that back in September, but I could not manage to pull the trigger.