• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

callyco_bye

Nov 24, 2021
Hi, I'm looking to get antiemetics so i can ctb using SN. I don't have a regular doctor that I see, on top of being broke, I tried an online pharmacy today- K health or something like that.
I've told them I've been getting really bad migraines with aura / nausea, also that I have a family history of migraines (which is true!)
They told me my symptoms seem "serious" and that I should go to an urgent care for an in person assessment.
Must be either that I messed up telling symptoms, or they suspected that I was lying ..
Is there anyone here that's succeeded getting antiemetics prescribed online ?
If so, please help me.
What online pharmacy, and what exactly should I be saying ?

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I'll PM you

Nevermind can't, search through my post history you'll find two online pharmacies which don't require prescriptions

C

callyco_bye

Nov 24, 2021
I'll PM you

Nevermind can't, search through my post history you'll find two online pharmacies which don't require prescriptions
Lol sorry. . post count too low
& Thank you so much, I'll check that out right now.

• Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
C

callyco_bye

Nov 24, 2021
I'll PM you

Hey, sorry to bother again .. I am not able to find posts about the online pharmacy, is it not in "suicide discussions" ? Could you possibly insert it as a quote, as a reply to this post?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Hey, sorry to bother again .. I am not able to find posts about the online pharmacy, is it not in "suicide discussions" ? Could you possibly insert it as a quote, as a reply to this post?
I don't think I can post sources. When you have enough posts PM me

• Informative
Reactions: it's_all_a_game