T

thisorthat

Apr 5, 2022
I mean, remembering the good old days and doing the same routine that you don't like over and over again? That makes me sad. The answer for this problem would be: do something you like and you will forget the past but its hard to let go of things you will never do again like smoking weed everyday to pass the time ( i cant anymore, cause im 2 years without it and the plugs i know dont wanna sell to me anymore). Maybe i'm a junkie but i discovered that cigarett addiction is wrost than weed cause i started smoking and now i am not smoking for 2 days, i feel the urge to smoke again, it was easier with weed at the beggining. My days are a repetition of yesterday, hearing music and playing one game. i really cant stand anymore. I dont have real life friends that i could hang out with it to make it better. ctb is getting more and more plausible, the other thing i want to do is learning japanese but im loosing my interests to do simple things. I dont know if im too sad or too depressed. Can't stand anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn, BorntoLose and onlyanimalsaregood
nopride86

nopride86

Student
Mar 16, 2022
I understand. It's so easy to look back and miss even the simplest parts of the person you used to be, while also feeling trapped in a cyclic present and future.
Losing interest/motivation can definitely be part of depression, because honestly living like this is exhausting and it takes up so much space in your mind that it can't commit to much else. It makes everything more difficult and I'm so sorry that you're going through it.

I made the jump from weed to nicotine and lately I'm wondering if that's messed me up a bit. I can't go back to weed but I miss it all the time. Or maybe I just miss the person I was at the time that I was using it.
Also, I can totally relate to listening to the same music over and over. I want to like more music, but I keep running back to the same band like a security blanket, squeezing those albums dry for whatever dopamine I can get.

You said that you'd like to learn Japanese, what draws you to that language specifically?

Reactions: thisorthat
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
Welcome to the forum :) In my situation, I'm stuck in the past and the people I used to be. It seems that you are depressed. Maybe you should see a doctor. I'm taking medication and it helps me. I hope thing get better for you.

Reactions: LookingforAnswers and thisorthat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not have any positive memories of the past, but I know that it can be very depressing for everyday to be the same miserable day. My life is very repetitive and I am so tired. I see no point to continuing this life. I'm sorry that you are suffering. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: thisorthat
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yes, I can relate. I sometimes smile at some of the happier times in my life and cry at all the bad stuff. It's too late, for me, to make new happy times. I feel like life has beaten me into an existential crisis of misery. The sooner I don't have to deal with all this shit the better.

Reactions: LookingforAnswers and thisorthat
T

thisorthat

Apr 5, 2022
I understand. It's so easy to look back and miss even the simplest parts of the person you used to be, while also feeling trapped in a cyclic present and future.
Losing interest/motivation can definitely be part of depression, because honestly living like this is exhausting and it takes up so much space in your mind that it can't commit to much else. It makes everything more difficult and I'm so sorry that you're going through it.

I made the jump from weed to nicotine and lately I'm wondering if that's messed me up a bit. I can't go back to weed but I miss it all the time. Or maybe I just miss the person I was at the time that I was using it.
Also, I can totally relate to listening to the same music over and over. I want to like more music, but I keep running back to the same band like a security blanket, squeezing those albums dry for whatever dopamine I can get.

You said that you'd like to learn Japanese, what draws you to that language specifically?
I like japanese music and anime and i wish i could hear any music or movie and understand it without lyrics. This is the only dream that i still have.