• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wereqryan

Student
Dec 22, 2018
I can get Phenobarbital very easily where I live. Is there any way to make it quick acting like N with some additional drug or something?

PPH says that Sodium Carbonate can be added to make it into a more readily absorbable form, but doesn't give specifics about how much carbonate is necessary.

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Search for potentiators - alcohol and benzodiazepines come to mind. Also look into prodrugs, inducers, inhibitors, and substrates of CYP2C9, CYP2C19, and CYP3A4 - the latter plays a role in many common substances' metabolism. Then you can compile a list of what to avoid and what to take.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: dearlybeloved998 and wereqryan
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
I've heard of this method myself but don't know the specifics. I think it's worth investigating, especially for those of us who can't get N for one reason or another.

W

wereqryan

Student
Dec 22, 2018
Search for potentiators - alcohol and benzodiazepines come to mind. Also look into prodrugs, inducers, inhibitors, and substrates of CYP2C9, CYP2C19, and CYP3A4 - the latter plays a role in many common substances' metabolism. Then you can compile a list of what to avoid and what to take.

View attachment 82179
Thank you!
I've heard of this method myself but don't know the specifics. I think it's worth investigating, especially for those of us who can't get N for one reason or another.
The problem with phenobarbital is that its slow acting, meaning that it can take a couple days to kill you.

J

just_wanna_die

Jun 2, 2021
Well, just my 2 cents, but have you heard of the Heaven's Gate cult? It was back in March 1997. You can Google this to find out more, including photos. But in short, 39 members of this "doomsday" cult committed mass suicide by taking phenobarbital mixed with apple sauce or pudding and washing it down with vodka with plastic bags secured over their heads.

As you stated, phenobarbital should not be confused with pentobarbital (aka: N). Phenobarbital is a much slower, longer-acting drug. In my humble opinion, chances are it was NOT the drug that killed them, but rather the drug that caused them to go into a very deep sleep and with the plastic bags over their heads, they died painlessly and peacefully of hypoxia (lack of oxygen to the brain, which would basically be the result of taking N too, by the way). By being in this deep sleep, the drug effectively turned off any survival instinct such as the Hypercapnic Alarm Response that would kick in otherwise to remove the bag when the build-up of CO2 in the bag (and blood) got too high. This allowed everyone to die peacefully in their sleep, likely never being aware that they were dying. Much like being under general anesthesia for surgery. In fact, it was reported that the police who were first on the scene said everyone looked to be sleeping. In other words, no signs of panic or fear, or contorted facial expressions, or anything like that. Just a sense of gentle slumber. The evidence seems to suggest it was both peaceful and reliable. A 100% success rate as all 39 died, regardless of age, gender (18 men, 21 women), weight, and overall health condition. The ages ranged between 26 and 72.

So if you can get Pheno (along with your favorite alcoholic beverage and make a plastic "exit" bag) you're good to go at a time of your choosing.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: ahimsa, ProntoFim, I should go and 1 other person
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Thank you!

The problem with phenobarbital is that its slow acting, meaning that it can take a couple days to kill you.
Yes, i know. This is a real concern because there is a high risk of being found too soon and thus fail the attempt. That's why i said it's worth investigating converting phenobarbital to phenobarbital sodium which will be absorbed faster.
Phenobarbital is lethal in overdose w/o a plastic bag too. But one needs a lot of time.

Reactions: wereqryan
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Because barbiturates work on the GABA receptor, any other drug that works on this same receptor will increase the total binding of GABA-ergics to the receptor site. So alcohol, benzo's, and anti-seizure medications such as gabapentin will work.

Surprisingly, grapefruit juice is known to potentiate GABA-ergic compounds, increasing their potency and duration, specifically the benzodiazepines... But due to its mechanism all other GABA-ergic drugs too. So much that some of these medications come with a warning about not drinking it while taking the drug.

Cannabis also works in synergy with GABA-ergic drugs, which is why mixing weed and alcohol for example can be so potent.

The only way I can think of to simply 'quicken' the action of a drug like a barbiturate that does not bind to something with a higher metabolic absorption rate, is the ROA (route of administration).

So IV injection of the phenobarbital would have the fastest onset.

Lastly, please check first before you inject a drug if it is made to be taken orally, as it could be either in a non-injectable form, or contain non-injectable adulterants.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ProntoFim and wereqryan
W

wereqryan

Student
Dec 22, 2018
Well, just my 2 cents, but have you heard of the Heaven's Gate cult? It was back in March 1997. You can Google this to find out more, including photos. But in short, 39 members of this "doomsday" cult committed mass suicide by taking phenobarbital mixed with apple sauce or pudding and washing it down with vodka with plastic bags secured over their heads.

As you stated, phenobarbital should not be confused with pentobarbital (aka: N). Phenobarbital is a much slower, longer-acting drug. In my humble opinion, chances are it was NOT the drug that killed them, but rather the drug that caused them to go into a very deep sleep and with the plastic bags over their heads, they died painlessly and peacefully of hypoxia (lack of oxygen to the brain, which would basically be the result of taking N too, by the way). By being in this deep sleep, the drug effectively turned off any survival instinct such as the Hypercapnic Alarm Response that would kick in otherwise to remove the bag when the build-up of CO2 in the bag (and blood) got too high. This allowed everyone to die peacefully in their sleep, likely never being aware that they were dying. Much like being under general anesthesia for surgery. In fact, it was reported that the police who were first on the scene said everyone looked to be sleeping. In other words, no signs of panic or fear, or contorted facial expressions, or anything like that. Just a sense of gentle slumber. The evidence seems to suggest it was both peaceful and reliable. A 100% success rate as all 39 died, regardless of age, gender (18 men, 21 women), weight, and overall health condition. The ages ranged between 26 and 72.

So if you can get Pheno (along with your favorite alcoholic beverage and make a plastic "exit" bag) you're good to go at a time of your choosing.
Damn! Plastic bag + phenobarb seems like a dream! :love::love:

Reactions: ahimsa, I should go and just_wanna_die
lokimotion

lokimotion

May 20, 2022
I heard you need to find a bag that gives you enough breathing room for 1hr. Not sure how big that would require it to be but I guess it's difficult to time exactly when you would pass out and your CO2 alarm response would be suppressed. Seems like a tricky balancing act to get right and you don't want to pull on your exit bag too soon otherwise you might risk ripping it off before you're fully under. Wait too late and you may not be able to. The interesting thing about the HG example above is that apparently they had members placing bags over other people's heads once they were fully under...