• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
First of all, you can't make a gun, you can't get medicine, you don't know how to tie a rope, there are no hangers, and because it's a rural area, there are no tall buildings.

In addition, there are no hotels to rent or cars to rent, and it is impossible to rent or rent on your own.

I discovered the only dam, but a new guard has been added, and now I cannot die unless I grow old and decline.

I hope you can help me end this cursed life where I cannot die even if I want to.

M

mojabaka

Student
Apr 20, 2022
Can't you take a train into the city? Also check if you're able to order SN online. Also, why would you not be able to rent a room in a hotel? Are you a minor?

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
Can't you take a train into the city? Also check if you're able to order SN online. Also, why would you not be able to rent a room in a hotel? Are you a minor?
That's because your parents won't tolerate you going outside without your parents' permission, and because it's so rural, there are no trains.

The parents also said that there is no way to obtain SN in Korea because it is obtained directly from overseas.

In other words, even if you order online, you have to go through customs, so if you are caught illegally, the goods can be deported on the spot.

No, I don't know how to find a hotel nearby or a car to rent, and there are no car centers or hotels to rent nearby. I'm currently 24 years old and will be 25 after my birthday.

M

mojabaka

Student
Apr 20, 2022
Oh I lived in Japan before and there are trains everywhere, even in rural areas. I thought that maybe Korea is the similar in that regard. I'm a bit confused about why you would need your parent's permission to go out if you're not a minor, but I'm not going to pry. In my country SN is thankfully legal so no problems with customs.

But yeah, sorry I don't know how to help you exactly. I guess you just have to somehow sneek out without your parents noticing, take some cash and go somewhere where you can die in peace. The only problem is that it seems like all the methods are unavailable to you for some reason.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I honestly feel the OP been given opinion after opinion.
First SN
Then Co
Now trains.

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
What did they sell you then?
As you said, it wasn't potassium nitrate?
From what I heard, they sold it by directly saying it was sodium nitrite.
But I didn't know that sodium nitrate or potassium nitrate could be disguised as nitrite.

underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
I'm sorry op, south korea sucks...sucks so much my parents left as soon as they could. highest suicide rate of the 1st world, a staggeringly low .7 fertility rate...I guess the government really wants to preserve as many taxpayers as they can by shutting down many methods.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
CO (in a small bathroom/tent/car) should always be an option. None if the needed items is restricted anywhere.

SadLad

SadLad

Feb 9, 2024
I think people are acting a little callously in this thread.