• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Title, really.
Please help, I can't take it anymore. I've tried all others methods and I can't. I just know I would be able to pull the trigger.
Or maybe I don't have to go through the deepweb ? I live in Switzerland. Could somebody help me please ? I don't understand anything in firearms, I have read the megathreads but my english sucks and I have brain fog.

Any french speaker to help me ? Anyone who knows how to acquire an arm in Switzerland ?

Please...

Last edited:
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
The deep web gun trade is effectively dead at this point. All the big dark net markets have long banned gun sales, and most places offering guns are either scams or honeypots (police traps).
I've heard in Switzerland you can buy muzzleloading and single-shot firearms without a permit, but I am no expert on Swiss gun laws by any means. Might be worth looking into?

• Informative
Reactions: touhoufan, illAF and WAITING TO DIE
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
You'll end up either scammed or arrested.

• Informative
Reactions: Tellement, touhoufan, illAF and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Shotguns are easier to obtain than firearms in most European countries.
Is there any chance you can obtain a shotgun licence ?
If you can get a shotgun just saw a few inches off the barrels to make it easier to ctb with.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Shotguns are easier to obtain than firearms in most European countries.
Is there any chance you can obtain a shotgun licence ?
If you can get a shotgun just saw a few inches off the barrels to make it easier to ctb with.
No, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to obtain a licence...
The deep web gun trade is effectively dead at this point. All the big dark net markets have long banned gun sales, and most places offering guns are either scams or honeypots (police traps).
I've heard in Switzerland you can buy muzzleloading and single-shot firearms without a permit, but I am no expert on Swiss gun laws by any means. Might be worth looking into?
Thanks for these infos. I thought there were still ways to buy guns from the dark net. At least, now, I know. Yeah, I know some things are acquirable in Switzerland but it was hard to find infos. Even more when you know absolutely nothing about guns like i do.... I will keep looking. Thank you.

Reactions: Tellement