• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
Is there any way I can cbt within the next 24 hours I don't have access to any drugs, can't jump off and no gun ?

Reactions: ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Is there any way I can cbt within the next 24 hours I don't have access to any drugs, can't jump off and no gun ?
probably hanging or nightnight

Reactions: Worndown
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I mean alot of ways.....jumping, hanging, drowning....gun if you have access.

It's more getting over the survival instinct your body has

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
@Val12345 - I don't know your situation although I'm sorry that it has brought you to this point. While methods exist, it might be wiser to pause and think about this more.

You just joined the site, and I think you will find that the members here can be very supportive and helpful. But rushing into this can have impacts that are worse then death and add to what you're already dealing with. Failed ctb attempts are common, even for people who have planned everything out.

I'm not here to tell you to choose one path or another. I'm just simply saying this is literally the most important decision you will make in your life. Don't rush into it.

Post or Respond to posts a few more times and then you'll be able to chat and PM. When you get there, feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk.

Whatever you decide, I hope that you can find some peace along your journey.

• Love
Reactions: guyabano, udusa, darknesscomesquick and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide resource compilation on here with method information, I really wish it's more straightforward to cease existing. But anyway I hope that you find the freedom you search for.