• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fadedAnon

fadedAnon

Slowly fading away into Abyss
Jun 28, 2023
well I have decided that's it's time for me to end things, I have lived for many years miserably trying to prolong the inevitable , but when i look back at the life that i had i feel very sad that i lived a shitty life that wasn't helpful neither for me nor for others so i want to help at least few people that need vital organs before i go to the void. I heard about methanol but i'm afraid of using it as i doubt it would damage my organs, is there any other way to become brain dead without damaging my organs

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you wanted to donate organs you would need to be found right after death to keep up body functions artificially, this is unlikely when you ctb. Once your brain stopped working all other organs will also stop working especially breathing that leads to lack of oxygen which is normally also the cause for "braindeath". Forget about methanol it causes more damage to your body than it will help.