• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Velvet Fortress

Velvet Fortress

Dec 13, 2021
The dopamine blockers are all nice and good but I already struggle to do the most basic things, so tricking the system into getting a prescription is really not an option atm. And there is absolutely no way of getting these without a prescription where I live.

I have the SN, the only problem is I need to keep that bad boy down the hatch if I want things to work out. Call me an idiot, but all I'm currently thinking of is taping my mouth to keep the juice in once I'm passed out.

I've read to keep a second glass ready, but I heard the stomach pain was so bad if you wake up from an attempt that I'm not sure I would have the heart to fight my body into chugging another round were it to happen.

Any suggestions? Thanks.