• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Ive read it once but feel like doing so again now that ill be going that route soon.

D

Deleted member 65988

It's a long time since any updates have taken place regarding the successful attempts, it's been 4 years since or so.

• Wow
Reactions: divinemistress36
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Someone made a megathread with recaps of all attempt, successful, unsuccessful, and unconfirmed. I'm not sure how long it's been since it's been updated and I'd have to do some searching to find it.

D

Deleted member 65988

Someone made a megathread with recaps of all attempt, successful, unsuccessful, and unconfirmed. I'm not sure how long it's been since it's been updated and I'd have to do some searching to find it.

This

Reactions: Kta1994
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
If drank right and the protocol is followed it seems pretty reliable.

Any drinkable method is going to be liable to throwing up or other complications but there is a great megathread outlining exactly step by step.

In practice not many people will use SN though. Most seem to buy it just to put in the cupboard.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb and dggtscccvfd
D

Deleted member 65988

And there's also this one

Reactions: Kta1994
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
If drank right and the protocol is followed it seems pretty reliable.

Any drinkable method is going to be liable to throwing up or other complications but there is a great megathread outlining exactly step by step.

In practice not many people will use SN though. Most seem to buy it just to put in the cupboard.
What do you mean? Sn is the best method available atm aside from fentanyl