• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
Hi,

I plan on CTB using N in a hotel/ motel, and I know that once I'm found the police will do a basic investigation and then the coroner will do a basic check on my body as the law requires. I don't wish my body to be return to my mother or the "family", My whole life I wanted to be able to become self sufficient and cut ties with my abusive and toxic family, to finally walk out of the shadows and lick my wounds but I have been unable to do so. The last thing I want is for my toxic mother to bury my body or keep my cremains in a little box like I'm her pet, or that she can then pretend to be some sort of poor grieving mother.

Is there a way to make sure that my body is not given to my mother or my family? I guess the alternative is to have my body cremated by the city (I live in NYC) and be dumped into a mass burial plot. I am okay with that, at least my body will be buried among the other lonely and "undesirable" people. IDK, If there is an afterlife where burial location matters then maybe I'll have a better chance to make connections and friends in that "undesirable" mass grave then sitting in some fked up woman's closet or a normie cemetery where I'd struggle to fit in. Anyway, if I write a note requesting such arrangements will the coroners or whoever honor it? Does it hold any influence or will my body be dumped to my mother and she has all the power to do as she pleases with it?

Thanks for reading and please help me.

PS: my mother is my next of kin

• Aww..
Reactions: iloverachel and houseofleaves
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Hi,

I plan on CTB using N in a hotel/ motel, and I know that once I'm found the police will do a basic investigation and then the coroner will do a basic check on my body as the law requires. I don't wish my body to be return to my mother or the "family", My whole life I wanted to be able to become self sufficient and cut ties with my abusive and toxic family, to finally walk out of the shadows and lick my wounds but I have been unable to do so. The last thing I want is for my toxic mother to bury my body or keep my cremains in a little box like I'm her pet, or that she can then pretend to be some sort of poor grieving mother.

Is there a way to make sure that my body is not given to my mother or my family? I guess the alternative is to have my body cremated by the city (I live in NYC) and be dumped into a mass burial plot. I am okay with that, at least my body will be buried among the other lonely and "undesirable" people. IDK, If there is an afterlife where burial location matters then maybe I'll have a better chance to make connections and friends in that "undesirable" mass grave then sitting in some fked up woman's closet or a normie cemetery where I'd struggle to fit in. Anyway, if I write a note requesting such arrangements will the coroners or whoever honor it? Does it hold any influence or will my body be dumped to my mother and she has all the power to do as she pleases with it?

Thanks for reading and please help me.

PS: my mother is my next of kin
This is exactly how I feel and what I do not want either. I'll be leaving a note saying that I wish for my body to be cremated and for the ashes to be given to my best friend. Wheter or not this will be respected, I have no idea. I would hope and wish for it to be. I've heard of cases of people CTB abroad and how they didn't have travel insurance so their family was unable to obtain their bodies and to have it be sent back to the home town, so I guess that's another option?

Reactions: houseofleaves and Arvinneedstodie