• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AbusedByFather

Feb 14, 2021
Hi,
I've taken Cipralex on and off for a few years and I want to die.
It doesn't help.
My parent hate me instead of supporting me, and my future is terrible.
Is there a way I can kill myself with Cipralex?
Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: sleeps
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Unfortunately not, regular meds including antidepressants are extremely unreliable for CTB. More reliable methods are SN, N, fentanyl, jumping, nitrogen, hanging etc.

I totally feel you by the way, I was also abused by my narcissistic father.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
from what im reading, probably. however like @Cryptonite said, its unreliable due to the higher about of pills needed which also leads to the higher chances of throwing it back up. so while possible, difficult and not one most would go with. (also i never stated the amount you need so i hope you dont read my response and be like "awesome" and just take a handful. that will guarantee a fail)

A

AbusedByFather

Feb 14, 2021
Yeah, I figured I'd have to down two boxes with some beer or wine. And even that, I don't know if I just won't wake up with a hangover.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Yeah, I figured I'd have to down two boxes with some beer or wine. And even that, I don't know if I just won't wake up with a hangover.
have you tried googling any studies where people have died by or been admitted to the hospital because of this medication?

A

AbusedByFather

Feb 14, 2021
Looking, can't find a definite threshold that taking X will let me take a break from my life if not end it all.

AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
If you have to take truckloads of it, you will fail. I don't want to be the party pooper, it's just the truth.

A

AbusedByFather

Feb 14, 2021
I understand. On some level, I just want to be left alone, but people won't do it, so I'll die, or at least find another way to pull it off.

gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
The only antidepressant that could potentially result in dying if ingested in large quantities is amitriptyline. There must be a method described around here. It's called the amitriptyline cocktail. It involves anti-emetics, diazepam and amitripyline.
Overdosing on Cipralex is probably a very bad idea
I hope you find a reliable method
Take care

Reactions: achromatic
A

AbusedByFather

Feb 14, 2021
Thanks. Funny that you said take care in this kind of forum.

gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
We can all take care of each other while we're still here. That's what this community means to me