• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

height jumper 69

height jumper 69

Dec 16, 2021
i don't want to see people in my free trial of death,
also don't want More hurtful dreams,
thanks

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Chiisai, LittleBlackCat, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die

A wise man can always be found alone.
Jan 12, 2022
When I drank alcohol I never dreamed (or just didn't remember). When I stopped drinking I started having vivid dreams/nightmares. Having the tv on, with the volume low but audible helped a ton. If I put on a comedy or something light hearted I can subconscious hear the shows while I'm asleep. When I do this I have far less nightmares and I have more dreams I enjoy and am happier in. When I fall asleep in a dark room with empty sounds I almost always have nightmares of trying to escape something after me, always different but still always me running and trying to save myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, height jumper 69 and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I wish.
All of my dreams are usually nightmarish.

• Hugs
Reactions: socorro, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Crazy4u and 1 other person
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Ask Nancy from the film "A Nightmare on Elm street" :-)

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Try keeping some lights on. You could also try sleeping on your right hand side but that doesn't work for me.

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
same op. i have no idea that is healthy or sustainable beyond a few days. either i take a lot of drugs and or get drunk, or i stay up for a day or several and by the time i crash im so exhausted that my body just doesnt let me dream. idk. blackout sleep where there is nothing to overthink or fear - and wake feeling refreshed - that is my quest, until i go to the big sleep.
Try keeping some lights on. You could also try sleeping on your right hand side but that doesn't work for me.
how does the side you sleep on make any difference?

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
I've heard that marijuana stops you from dreaming, and for a long stretch of time I didn't dream cause I was a daily smoker. I don't know if it was causation or correlation though.

Reactions: souljah222
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
If you are dreaming you function as biology wants you to function. Not dreaming is pathological.

L

LoveTakesManyForms

Student
Sep 9, 2021
thanks
There are substances you can take, such as weed, that will suppress REM sleep.
However if you're hoping for recovery, I strongly, strongly recommend not using these, as it's an unsustainable method: using drugs regularly or long term can and will lead to adverse outcomes.
I recommend meditation/other strategies in order to soften your relationship with your sleep; the more we fear sleep and bad dreams, the more stressed we get, thus the more we experience them.
Also sleeping adequate amounts regularly helps too; if you're overtired when you go to sleep, you're more likely to experience nightmares.

Good luck :)

Reactions: Capsicum_Corral
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I almost never used to dream until recently. I guess I was constantly sleep deprived. Now I tend towards overstepping. So maybe try to sleep for a shorter period of time but note that sleep deprivation has effects on your health.

height jumper 69

height jumper 69

Dec 16, 2021
i think alcohol and cough medicine will do

C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
thanks
Marijuana use is pretty well known for preventing dreaming. "I started remembering my dreams again!" is what a lot of people say when they stop smoking the green stuff. There are trade-offs with regular marijuana use though.

L

LoveTakesManyForms

Student
Sep 9, 2021
i think alcohol and cough medicine will do
They should do, however as I said if you're looking to recover/cope you really, really don't want to go down this route; you'll likely become physically and psychologically dependent on substances, which if you haven't experienced already is a fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.