• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Siagos

Mar 30, 2019
Is it guaranteed that someone who has managed to black out while trying to hang themselves will eventually die if the rope remains secured in that position, or is it possible to have a knot just tight enough to make you unconsciousness without it being enough to kill you?

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Mmmmmmmm......

I would think as long as the rope remains in same position, it would pull itself tighter.

But as far as just going unconscious, I will doubt, because once that rope tightens and your body starts fighting for air, your thrashing around is going to tighten the rope as well. So no..... I think you would be gone.

However, if rope is placed in wrong position, you could wind up hanging there for a while, in the worst possible pain, as your life is slowly being drained away.

Reactions: Jc40 and Siagos
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
In my experience, no matter how much I pull at the rope it just tightens more until it literally digs into the flesh of my neck, both with partiall and full. Rope breaking or fixing point giving in would be more of a concern. Just make sure you tie the knot right