• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Hey everybody,

is Fentanyl the only opiate recommended for OD? How about other opiates such as oxycodone, morphine etc. Is there a specific reason why Fentanyl is better than the rest, or is it possible to use any of them?

Thank you.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i think the ones with a 'zene' at the end are stronger. but.... f is supposed to be a whole lot stronger than h. why? it was dirt cheap when it came out and a lot more addictive.

Reactions: Cryptonite
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
i think the ones with a 'zene' at the end are stronger. but.... f is supposed to be a whole lot stronger than h. why? it was dirt cheap when it came out and a lot more addictive.
The reason I'm asking is actually because F seems so terribly expensive in Europe (darkweb), otherwise I'd just simply go with F. Of course, they send from the U.S. worldwide, but should I risk that they discover it at the customs? There is no custom check within the EU.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i'd stay away from the dw. i'm sure they are constantly being monitored. my thoughts were to go to the source or well known places directly. just dread the flight.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
i'd stay away from the dw. i'm sure they are constantly being monitored. my thoughts were to go to the source or well known places directly. just dread the flight.
I have to say, so far my experience has been great. Honest sellers, delivery without problems. Everything is encrypted.
I think the main reason is the strength of fentanyl compared to heroin or morphine.

But there are fentanyl analogues that are much stronger than fentanyl itself like carfentanyl.

Source: https://www.harmonyrecoverync.com/list-of-opioids-strongest-to-weakest/
You are right! Thank you very much.
By the way, is there a risk of getting addicted immediately if I ingest high amount of Fentanyl but survive?

Also, is there a risk of some long-term damage if the attempt fails?

Last edited:
Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
I have no idea to both of your questions. Some people (those who overdose on opioids) are revived with narcan, but I don't know if they are left with or without any "scars". This is something you would need to research.

If you are revived too late, maybe, as your body wouldn't be breathing, so maybe brain damage or something...

I think you might become addicted to it if you enjoy it.

Reactions: Homo erectus and Cryptonite
ARC_Q

ARC_Q

Sep 29, 2023
I know someone with an addiction to F, who has OD'ed about 4 times accidentally (live in the EU btw so there should be other sources irl if you're willing to risk that) I knew him from the time we were kids and he definitely suffered some brain damage due to the OD's. Idk if that's such an awful thing tho, he seems happier than most people…

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I know someone with an addiction to F, who has OD'ed about 4 times accidentally (live in the EU btw so there should be other sources irl if you're willing to risk that) I knew him from the time we were kids and he definitely suffered some brain damage due to the OD's. Idk if that's such an awful thing tho, he seems happier than most people…
Ahhh, I hate this so much :-( Why there always needs to be some problem in the way? I just want to be gone.

Btw, maybe his brain damage is more due to the constant use of F? Also, did he get medical attention every time?
I have no idea to both of your questions. Some people (those who overdose on opioids) are revived with narcan, but I don't know if they are left with or without any "scars". This is something you would need to research.

If you are revived too late, maybe, as your body wouldn't be breathing, so maybe brain damage or something...

I think you might become addicted to it if you enjoy it.
Do you think it is possible to get addicted after just one ingestion? I've had benzos and alcohol many times, sometimes even every day of the week, and never developed any addiction.

Last edited:
Reactions: am1485
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Hey everybody,

is Fentanyl the only opiate recommended for OD? How about other opiates such as oxycodone, morphine etc. Is there a specific reason why Fentanyl is better than the rest, or is it possible to use any of them?

Thank you.
Natizenes make fentanyl look like two water 😈💊

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
Does F overdose make a peaceful death?

Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Ahhh, I hate this so much :-( Why there always needs to be some problem in the way? I just want to be gone.

Btw, maybe his brain damage is more due to the constant use of F? Also, did he get medical attention every time?

Do you think it is possible to get addicted after just one ingestion? I've had benzos and alcohol many times, sometimes even every day of the week, and never developed any addiction.
I think so although for the people who describe opioids use, they general seem to prefer Heroin to Fent.

It basically shuts down any pain signal in the body or you don't care about it anymore and maybe emotional pain.

Some people descriptions of it seem to be if you had all the happiest moments of your life all at once multiplied by 10 or something for like an hour... So yes...

You might just decide not to die anymore and get more Fent, I don't know if that's really better.

Yes some people don't get any of the effects but they might be in the minority, and some don't get addicted either, but they might be in the minority too...

I believe it is similar to the bliss of deep sleep except with some of these opioids you might fall asleep and not even experience it too much... (That's why some peoples try to stay awake so they don't miss the effects), this because some/many opioids (or maybe it's dose related) cause sedation.

Funnily enough, (and I believe them because sometimes I'm relatively aware of "the bliss of deep sleep when I'm walking up, before all the anxieties and depression start rushing again as it happens every day...), the most accomplished spiritual beings say that is our true nature, the bliss/happiness of the Self. But this is something that only happens the more you surrender your Ego to "God". To give up all thoughts of greed, hatred and delusion, I suppose. To dissolve any sense of "unreal" (it's still real to us) individuality.

So at the end of the day, people are just searching for their own Self when they use these drugs (even if probably the wrong way), and oipoids are the most obvious.

I would be more inclined for psychedelics though because I know I would get addicted to stuff like Heroin or Fent... Plus psychedelics have tolerance so you really can't abuse them and they can still provide you with good experiences.

I believe these substances have a more "divine" purpose. The purpose is not for us to a abuse it but instead for the analgesic effect, when the body is affected by great pain/injury; to be used as pain relief, at most for anxiety reduction (in low doses).

If Heroin is very strong imagine Fent (1000 time stronger front what I read?)... Be careful because you will feel too good you might just fall into a trap.

I would be careful with this stuff outside of the real intended use.

Anyway sorry I wrote too much.

And like the poster above wrote, failed attempt might bring some level of brain damage so yea...

Last edited:
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
I have to say, so far my experience has been great. Honest sellers, delivery without problems. Everything is encrypted.

You are right! Thank you very much.
By the way, is there a risk of getting addicted immediately if I ingest high amount of Fentanyl but survive?

Also, is there a risk of some long-term damage if the attempt fails?
Hi there. I'm learning to navigate Tails and DW in general. When I feel confident enough, do you mind if I pm you with a few questions. I will need a couple of pointers in the right direction and, maybe, a bit of encouragement. I hope it won't be too much trouble. This is definitely the way I want to go/exit and I want to take time to get the hang of things and do it properly.

Reactions: Cryptonite