• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Hey, this is a question for fellow americans. Im european, and was wondering if theres any state i can go to where i could buy a shotgun or handgun without having to stay long or take classes. thanks^^

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Quinlor
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Pretty much you can go to just about any state except for California, New York, Washington state, Maryland, Illinois, and handle a firearm. As far as owning one and buying one, I don't think you'd be able to do that without meeting certain immigration and federal requirements. There might be exceptions and what not (I don't know all the details as I didn't look into laws regarding non-US citizens owning firearms), but the general answer is NO. So if you just go to the US to buy a firearm, then you would not be able to get one. Sorry :(

Reactions: spanishguy22 and ArtVandelay
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Pretty much you can go to just about any state except for California, New York, Washington state, Maryland, Illinois, and handle a firearm. As far as owning one and buying one, I don't think you'd be able to do that without meeting certain immigration and federal requirements. There might be exceptions and what not (I don't know all the details as I didn't look into laws regarding non-US citizens owning firearms), but the general answer is NO. So if you just go to the US to buy a firearm, then you would not be able to get one. Sorry :(

Could he get one through the gun show loophole?

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
aww handling doesnt work for me i need to buy one
thanks m8

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Short answer: Not that I know of.

The broadest regulation is that you're not allowed to buy a gun without a background check that involves showing identification, and typically you're not allowed to buy a gun in a state that you are not a resident of unless you have it shipped to a dealer in your home state and undergo all your own state's permitting.

Given that you're not a US citizen, you would need to have "Resident Alien" status to purchase any firearm. A friend of mine with a German passport had to go through that process when he became a gun owner.

Even the "gun show loophole" can be difficult to negotiate as a US resident. As a foreign citizen, I think it would be virtually impossible.

Reactions: spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Short answer: Not that I know of.

The broadest regulation is that you're not allowed to buy a gun without a background check that involves showing identification, and typically you're not allowed to buy a gun in a state that you are not a resident of unless you have it shipped to a dealer in your home state and undergo all your own state's permitting.

Given that you're not a US citizen, you would need to have "Resident Alien" status to purchase any firearm. A friend of mine with a German passport had to go through that process when he became a gun owner.

Even the "gun show loophole" can be difficult to negotiate as a US resident. As a foreign citizen, I think it would be virtually impossible.
ok thanks a lot, had to ask

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Well, America is famous by wild capitalism, right? I don't understand much about business but I saw here a big business opportunity.

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Well, America is famous by wild capitalism, right? I don't understand much about business but I saw here a big business opportunity.
hmm, it's strange to see this a bit ... in my country we don't have problems with illegal acquisition of anything, the main thing is not to get caught with it...
topic starter wanna buy and doing ctb\bus ? or i dk what is problem buy in europe

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Nah even on the illegal markets it's become pretty much impossible.

The idea that it's easy comes from the left who are trying to find reasons to push their political agenda against the second amendment.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and TheGoodGuy
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Unfortunatelly liberals are not that liberal when it comes to gun ownership. If you confront them, they will just say it's common sence.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
The business that I was thinking it's like an euthanasia shop: OK you gonna die! We have guns, drugs, ropes, etc. just choice your method and we will help you! :devil::mmm:

• Love
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and NOT
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Nah even on the illegal markets it's become pretty much impossible.

The idea that it's easy comes from the left who are trying to find reasons to push their political agenda against the second amendment.

Look at that shotgun above his head. Beauty. That would be to tempting for me.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap