• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bajanpescadorabioso

Mar 8, 2024
i don't know if there are many brazilians here to help me

Reactions: Cakeisalie
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Pentobarbital is only available OTC in Peru and Bolívia. Chech the PPH (fixed post) for the stores location.
In Brazil and in the majority of countries, pentobarb. is not produced anymore. They use a medicine called T61 for animal euthanasia which is not so peacefull as pentobarbital.

• Informative
Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy and Cakeisalie
Upvote 0
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Pentobarbital is only available OTC in Peru and Bolívia. Chech the PPH (fixed post) for the stores location.
In Brazil and in the majority of countries, pentobarb. is not produced anymore. They use a medicine called T61 for animal euthanasia which is not so peacefull as pentobarbital.
Also Columbia. 2 people got it there otc a few months ago. Also wasn't Thailand mentioned in the ppeh as well?

Upvote 0
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Also Columbia. 2 people got it there otc a few months ago. Also wasn't Thailand mentioned in the ppeh as well?
In the 2023 version PPH mention Colombia as a possible source under investigation. But you are right, based on few reports here in sasu , Colômbia could be a place to go. Knowing southamerica, I bet it would be as acessible as it is in Cusco. lol

Regarding thailand i dont remember any specific instruction in the PPH.

Upvote 0
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
In the 2023 version PPH mention Colombia as a possible source under investigation. But you are right, based on few reports here in sasu , Colômbia could be a place to go. Knowing southamerica, I bet it would be as acessible as it is in Cusco. lol

Regarding thailand i dont remember any specific instruction in the PPH.
Yeah I'm not sure about Thailand. But in bogota you may just have to pay a little more.oh and Mexico too of course. But their N is low dosage you have to buy several bottles

Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I'm still not sure this stuff is worth the £300 it sells for. Seems to be quite popular on the DMNs at the moment, but I am not sure why. Supply and demand I guess.

Fentanyl feels quicker, cheaper and more reliable, no?

Upvote 0
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I'm still not sure this stuff is worth the £300 it sells for. Seems to be quite popular on the DMNs at the moment, but I am not sure why. Supply and demand I guess.

people were willing to pay 450$ when D was around it's definitely worth it. And I'm not sure it's available on any DNM markets beside a few scammers with no sales trying to sell it to people

There is no way fent is more reliable than N. N is a 99.9% lethal rate unless you are saved as soon as you drank it

Upvote 0
barelybetter

barelybetter

Mar 6, 2024
people were willing to pay 450$ when D was around it's definitely worth it. And I'm not sure it's available on any DNM markets beside a few scammers with no sales trying to sell it to people

There is no way fent is more reliable than N. N is a 99.9% lethal rate unless you are saved as soon as you drank it
Yeah, only reason you'd pick fent IMO is if you really couldn't get N lol (which I guess is most tbh) Makes me wonder how many accidental fent overdose are not so accidental

Reactions: DreamEnd
Upvote 0
B

bajanpescadorabioso

Mar 8, 2024

I've always had this doubt: is it possible to find fentanyl in Brazil? Or is there some way of importing it illegally?

Upvote 0
B

bajanpescadorabioso

Mar 8, 2024
There's no habit of this type of drug here, only the more generic ones. Opioids are very difficult to find outside hospitals here, the only time I've taken one was because I was in acute pain and they gave me a weak one.

Upvote 0
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
I've always had this doubt: is it possible to find fentanyl in Brazil? Or is there some way of importing it illegally?
It is very difficult to buy these things in Brazil, if they catch you you will be arrested for drug smuggling.
on the other hand, you can buy SN per kilo without any documentation.
A 2 meter cylinder of nitrogen costs around 2000 reais, the regulator around 300 and is easy to buy, I believe they would be the easiest ways.
You're watching too many movies.
In the favela you can only find marijuana, cocaine and crack, but it's difficult to get there, you need to know someone or buy from a middleman.

Upvote 0
B

bajanpescadorabioso

Mar 8, 2024
It is very difficult to buy these things in Brazil, if they catch you you will be arrested for drug smuggling.
on the other hand, you can buy SN per kilo without any documentation.
A 2 meter cylinder of nitrogen costs around 2000 reais, the regulator around 300 and is easy to buy, I believe they would be the easiest ways.

You're watching too many movies.
In the favela you can only find marijuana, cocaine and crack, but it's difficult to get there, you need to know someone or buy from a middleman.

You're Brazilian, right? I can feel it! About SN, I just have doubts about finding the medication to cope with the nausea and reduce the pain. Is it easy to get them in a hospital? Or forge a prescription?

Upvote 0
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
O que te trouxe até aqui? Os brasileiros estão por todos os lugares, principalmente naqueles mais inesperados. É bom encontrar alguém que consiga usar o mesmo idioma.

Upvote 0
B

bajanpescadorabioso

Mar 8, 2024
O que te trouxe até aqui? Os brasileiros estão por todos os lugares, principalmente naqueles mais inesperados. É bom encontrar alguém que consiga usar o mesmo idioma.
Finalmente alguém para escrever na minha própria língua! Muito prazer. É uma história muito longa, mas desde a infância tenho uma vida infeliz, convivi por muitos anos com minha mãe tentando tirar sua própria vida e me culpando pelas tristezas dela, não a culpo, mas me afetou bastante, além de eu ter tido um pai ruim e que abusou muito de drogas. Quando fui crescendo acabei sendo abusada e a única pessoa da minha família que me apoiava, meu avô, tirou sua própria vida quando eu tinha 17 anos, isso me afetou bastante. Também perdi um filho recentemente e isso abalou muito a minha relação com o meu ex, que ainda amo muito. Não suporto essas coisas da vida, sou uma pessoa fraca sem ninguém para contar e gostaria de dar um fim nisso por não querer viver com tudo isso em minhas costas, sinto que nunca terei um pingo de felicidade. Hoje moro em uma kitnet minúscula próxima a faculdade, sozinha, e quase não saio.

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Upvote 0
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
You're Brazilian, right? I can feel it! About SN, I just have doubts about finding the medication to cope with the nausea and reduce the pain. Is it easy to get them in a hospital? Or forge a prescription?
sim, medicamento para enjoo não sei se precisa de receita, mas de qualquer forma é só ir em qualquer medico e fala que voce está enjoando quando viaja que ele te dá uma receita, eu só dei uma olhada no metodo SN, mas só pesquisar por qualquer AE Antieméticos
Finalmente alguém para escrever na minha própria língua! Muito prazer. É uma história muito longa, mas desde a infância tenho uma vida infeliz, convivi por muitos anos com minha mãe tentando tirar sua própria vida e me culpando pelas tristezas dela, não a culpo, mas me afetou bastante, além de eu ter tido um pai ruim e que abusou muito de drogas. Quando fui crescendo acabei sendo abusada e a única pessoa da minha família que me apoiava, meu avô, tirou sua própria vida quando eu tinha 17 anos, isso me afetou bastante. Também perdi um filho recentemente e isso abalou muito a minha relação com o meu ex, que ainda amo muito. Não suporto essas coisas da vida, sou uma pessoa fraca sem ninguém para contar e gostaria de dar um fim nisso por não querer viver com tudo isso em minhas costas, sinto que nunca terei um pingo de felicidade. Hoje moro em uma kitnet minúscula próxima a faculdade, sozinha, e quase não saio.
se quiser mandar mensagem no privado nao tem problema.

Upvote 0
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
sim, medicamento para enjoo não sei se precisa de receita, mas de qualquer forma é só ir em qualquer medico e fala que voce está enjoando quando viaja que ele te dá uma receita, eu só dei uma olhada no metodo SN, mas só pesquisar por qualquer AE Antieméticos

se quiser mandar mensagem no privado não tem problema.
Só os BR anônimo marcando presença! Fico feliz

• Love
Reactions: Cakeisalie and wagner2029
Upvote 0