• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
So i was checking Exit's website looking for information about how to get the new version of the PPH and it so turns out that, according to their website, the online version is only available for people with at least 50 years old...
Is this a joke?
So anyone below that age, even yge ones that are sick, can't acess the information???

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
So i was checking Exit's website looking for information about how to get the new version of the PPH and it so turns out that, according to their website, the online version is only available for people with at least 50 years old...
Is this a joke?
So anyone below that age, even yge ones that are sick, can't acess the information???
I believe the books are written specifically for people over the age of 50 with life limiting illness. It is their perogative to limit the age groups as they wish.
There are earlier versions that you can download for free though.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Are they really for free? The last time i checked it there were only illegal uploads. At least with the newest version

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I believe the books are written specifically for people over the age of 50 with life limiting illness. It is their perogative to limit the age groups as they wish.
Well i can get the physical copy.
They can't control that one.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
They do have some requirements including photo identification of yourself to them. It appears they want to know who their members are.

The updated version should be available to purchase from Amazon at some point. The older online versions can be found and downloaded by anyone.

Reactions: Wrennie, Darkhaven and x~Sophia~x