• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
The slipknot is level with my chest Should it be higher? IMG 20220726 175831

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 27clubBRIAN, Mary5689, gcso and 2 others
ewigeruhe

ewigeruhe

Student
Jun 26, 2022
Could you noit go for full if you stand there? I would rather go all in in this setting.
154459 IMG 20220726 175831

ewigeruhe

ewigeruhe

Student
Jun 26, 2022
What's the difference between partial and full?
Full suspension means no SI or backing out once commited so it will be for sure 100% if not discovered during the process that needs to be made absolutely sure off.

P

przeciwwymiotne

Jun 27, 2022
Shit, maybe I will get better, if I'd get my binge eating and lack of exercise under control I could be okay for a while.... Maybe go to the mental ward while at collage. Just have to stop escaping thru eating and spending time online.... Shit, idk. How does one eat normally?
Full suspension means no SI or backing out once commited so it will be for sure 100% if not discovered during the process that needs to be made absolutely sure off.
Wouldn't full suspension hurt like hell?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Shivali
ewigeruhe

ewigeruhe

Student
Jun 26, 2022
Shit, maybe I will get better, if I'd get my binge eating and lack of exercise under control I could be okay for a while.... Maybe go to the mental ward while at collage. Just have to stop escaping thru eating and spending time online.... Shit, idk. How does one eat normally?

Wouldn't full suspension hurt like hell?
I wish icould give you advise on this but sadly i am as dysfunctional as you only in other ways. Whatever you do i hope you find the peace you deserve.

Reactions: gcso and Shivali
P

przeciwwymiotne

Jun 27, 2022
I wish icould give you advise on this but sadly i am as dysfunctional as you only in other ways. Whatever you do i hope you find the peace you deserve.
I'll do it, I'll do it next time

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

There are some good tips on eating healthily in this thread.

Think this through. You seem ambivalent about ending your life, so if there's anything that makes you want to keep living, you might want to give it another try. Otherwise, you know how to proceed :wink:

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Rethink what you're doing, you can beceome a vegetable if setup breaks. This is what scares me from attempting.
I think you can manage your problems.
HAve you tried some religious texts, check Rick Warren if you might. You may also look up buddhist quotes on google.
Do you take meds? And whatever you decide check everything twice.

Reactions: przeciwwymiotne
P

przeciwwymiotne

Jun 27, 2022
Rethink what you're doing, you can beceome a vegetable if setup breaks. This is what scares me from attempting.
I think you can manage your problems.
HAve you tried some religious texts, check Rick Warren if you might. You may also look up buddhist quotes on google.
Do you take meds? And whatever you decide check everything twice.
I don't take meds regularly, although I should

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I see. I have strong doubts about hangin now so i don't recommend it. Rope can break and you end up on wheelchair, who will take care of you, help you wash and all?
Wish you strenght.