• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
I'm feeling especially down rn. I was just thinking of jumping from a second story window just to fuck myself up. Maybe breaking some bones or best case even dying. Again the only thing I could do was bash my head against my sink several times until the pain got euphoric. This time I asked myself If I should tell my mother about all this mental stuff. Would it even help telling anyone about it? I take the risk of getting mixed up with the authorities and even if my mother keeps it all to herself, it wouldnt do anyone any good, would it? Id just dump all my feelings onto someone else, causing them so much stress and meanwhile nothing changes for me. My feelings will persist forever, so why even bother? Everything seems so meaningless. The image of me on the ground under my window with broken bones and pain all over my body seems kind of beautiful to me. I wonder how an even deeper despair feels. I want to experience it, am I weird?

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, rozeske, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I wouldn't say shit to anyone. It's always turned out bad for me. Nobody seemed to give a fuck anyway. Felt like saying something pushed people away.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, rozeske, Yavannah and 11 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
It could, if you tell the right person. I feel the most comfortable telling ppl I know have had suicidal thoughts or attempted before, but at least someone with experience with mental illness, and I'd personally avoid telling anyone who's really pro-government or pro-cop. As much as I hate venting to people I know (sorry SS users for being the ones I dump it on instead) it can help to just talk and have someone in your life who understands where you're coming from. It's just hard because you do have to be very careful who you tell. If it were me, I'd probably try to say it in a way that I could walk back if they had a bad reaction, something like "Oh I actually meant I've had suicidal thoughts before, but I don't anymore, even though I'm still depressed" or something. It takes some luck to find the right person to talk to, but it can be great if you're able

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, rozeske, landslide2 and 2 others
Sarros

Sarros

Sep 2, 2021
Whenever I make the brainfogged mistake of telling someone, I'm thankful that they preface the rest of the conversation with prompting me to lie about whether or not I have any plans or method available for fear of hospitalization. I might not be so lucky next time.

I just nope the fuck out of there and it snaps me back to reality. Nothing I say about my problems can help anyone else do anything about it, so why would suicide be any different? If anything, it would've just made things worse.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, rozeske, Yavannah and 4 others
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Talking ro someone can bring some relief but it is not the solution. Meaning we can talk about it but will still be kind of alone with the problems. There s not much others can do, I guess. Or at least that is how it seems to me... it s a very painful fact, imo.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, rozeske, sancta-simplicitas and 5 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Depends if you want recovery or death.

Telling people if you are serious about wanting to CTB is a bad idea, they are obliged to intervene and stop you.

If you want to get better then talking with someone trusted is a good first step.

Reactions: 5xJinx, rozeske, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The question: What is causing you mental problems / triggers? Can that be solved and in the best case eliminated by the ones you want to to reach out to?

If those problems cannot be eliminated/solved then it's gonna be really hard to find a solution for them.

Talking about the problems can be a temporary relief but unless there is a real solution to them they'll always cause problems.

It's a really complex and difficult situation and there is no yes or no answer.

Reactions: 5xJinx and rozeske
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Student
Dec 14, 2023
It could. Potentially, there is a chance that telling someone is the first step to opening the door to recieving more interpersonal support than you currently are. In my experience, no. In a best case scenario, I'll get a little bandaid to protect from the pain that'll fall off after a couple of days. It feels good in the moment, but not helping with the bigger picture. In the worst case scenario, cops will break down your door and drag you to the emergency room.

Reactions: rozeske