• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SadFrog

SadFrog

i wanna be contigo
Jun 8, 2022
Hey there !
For this 2nd thread i wondered if stabbing is a good method to ctb.
It seems the most affordable method for me since i can't get pills or SN.

If you guys have any suggestions/methods please tell me. I've already had the oppportunity to do it, but my brain kinda blocks me from doing it so I need some help.

Thank you <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that to me stabbing does not sound like a good method. It sounds risky and so painful. I would never choose it personally. Suicide really should be easier, and it is unfair how it is so difficult to leave. Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: SadFrog and eternalflame
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Stabbing where? You need to bypass suicide instinct which i wasn't able to do.

nys

nys

mors mihi lucrum
Jun 1, 2022
SI would prevent you from doing it, plus if you did it, it would be rlly painful and it would probably take you a long time to die which would give you time to regret your decision and change your mind so I dont reccomend that method

Reactions: SadFrog
anaconda

anaconda

Banned Scammer
Jul 17, 2022
Hey there !

If you guys have any suggestions/methods please tell me. I've already had the oppportunity to do it, but my brain kinda blocks me from doing it so I need some help.

Thank you <3
I think stabbing as a method is very hard to do successfully. Most people are not able to stab deep enough and cut the vital body parts needed like arteries etc.

I would say you should avoid it as you are very unlikely to be successful and more importantly you might be in a lot of pain for quite some time.

Reactions: rationaltake, odradek and SadFrog
HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
Hey there !

Thank you <3
if you've researched on this site for any more than a few minutes you'd see whether stabbing is a good method or not - come on man, put some effort in, at least a tiny bit!

SadFrog

SadFrog

i wanna be contigo
Jun 8, 2022
Stabbing where? You need to bypass suicide instinct which i wasn't able to do.
That's what I'm tryna find out. Yeah it's sad ;(
SI would prevent you from doing it, plus if you did it, it would be rlly painful and it would probably take you a long time to die which would give you time to regret your decision and change your mind so I dont reccomend that method
Ok thank you for your response šŸ™
if you've researched on this site for any more than a few minutes you'd see whether stabbing is a good method or not - come on man, put some effort in, at least a tiny bit!
i did find a few things after posting this. I didn't find the search bar at first sorry šŸ˜…

odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
No, I don't think it is. Agonizing and unreliable.

H

Hangman

Nov 4, 2021
Don't your every instinct stop you from doing it? I simply wouldn't be able to do it. You would need not to have even an inkling of will to live.