• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

elephant1

Dec 2, 2021
Is there anyone here I can talk to via chat? It'd be very helpful, thank you so much

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, _Minsk and greencondo
greencondo

greencondo

Sep 25, 2019
Is there anyone here I can talk to via chat? It'd be very helpful, thank you so much
I was about to go to bed but till here. probably a few of us here. What did you need to talk about?

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and _Minsk
E

elephant1

Dec 2, 2021
Thank you! I wanna talk to someone about my plan actually and about leaving the stage of ideation.

I really want to end my life but the next steps of my plans cause a complete panic state in me. It feels like
I'm not able to go further on my own right now in planning without talking to someone about it. Though
I know that I have to decide it on my own. But at least it would help to talk about it with someone.

Sorry if that I couldn't make it clear enough.

• Hugs
greencondo

greencondo

Sep 25, 2019
Thank you! I wanna talk to someone about my plan actually and about leaving the stage of ideation.

I really want to end my life but the next steps of my plans cause a complete panic state in me. It feels like
I'm not able to go further on my own right now in planning without talking to someone about it. Though
I know that I have to decide it on my own. But at least it would help to talk about it with someone.

Sorry if that I couldn't make it clear enough.
That makes sense and is understandable. It can be a good thing that you aren't being impulsive and you need to think it through. being impulsive and risky can lead to brain damage and/or things being worse for you. You might not be ready yet. I know that itself can be a terrifying thought tho.

Im here if you want to PM me, but i have to let you know that I cant talk you into anything..but it sounds like you know that.

E

elephant1

Dec 2, 2021
That makes sense and is understandable. It can be a good thing that you aren't being impulsive and you need to think it through. being impulsive and risky can lead to brain damage and/or things being worse for you. You might not be ready yet. I know that itself can be a terrifying thought tho.

Im here if you want to PM me, but i have to let you know that I cant talk you into anything..but it sounds like you know that.
No, that's fine! It's not like you'd talk me into it. The thing is that I'm just very insecure, not in the will to die, but in trusting myself in the ideas I have for the concrete realization. I'd just be happy to have someone to double check

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
greencondo

greencondo

Sep 25, 2019
No, that's fine! It's not like you'd talk me into it. The thing is that I'm just very insecure, not in the will to die, but in trusting myself in the ideas I have for the concrete realization. I'd just be happy to have someone to double check

say you just Messaged, me. I'm writing back now.
edit for clarity

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N