• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Vampnation

Nov 4, 2019
I have a question about my specific situation and taking the SN route.

Due to partial heart failure, I have a weaker pulse. I can still urinate but only have BM about once a week so I know there are some digestive issues.

This also means I'm never hungry and only eat to simply keep my weight on and maintain the appearance of being normal in front of others when necessitated.

Also of note I am unable to sleep. This has been an ongoing issue for about 7 months. Trazadone, melatonin, nor Benadryl work. I simply lie there awake. I may have a short dream once or twice a week.

Would my less than optimal circulation, gastric problems, and sleep issues have a major impact on this method's effectiveness? My only fear is drinking the solution only to have it set in my stomach without it properly processing through my bloodstream. I worry it may take longer, or not even metabolize at all, thereby increasing the likelihood of suffering and failure.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I hope one of our medically knowledgeable members (@gingerplum?) comes by to respond to your questions. I don't see how the insomnia would affect the way SN works, but I've never pondered how circulatory or digestive disorders could interfere. I hope you get a learned reply. x

Reactions: Vampnation
V

Vampnation

Nov 4, 2019
I hope one of our medically knowledgeable members (@gingerplum?) comes by to respond to your questions. I don't see how the insomnia would affect the way SN works, but I've never pondered how circulatory or digestive disorders could interfere. I hope you get a learned reply. x

Thank you, I appreciate the opinion on insomnia. If only we could ask our personal physician for such info without suspicion. ^_^

Reactions: Soul
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
Check the SN megathread and compilation by @Stan . That's the best place to start.

Heart conditions may increase the effectiveness of SN as a weaker heart may make the methemoglobia and resulting hypoxia faster and easier. Or, your heart may give out before the hypoxia sets in.

Digestive issues may not be a problem so long as you fast. That is assuming you have digestive issues.

Either way, read up on the megathreads.

Reactions: Soul and Vampnation
H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
I'm concerned about this too? My stomach is very irritated and inflamed and I have digestive issues.

• Aww..
Reactions: 999888 and Vampnation
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019

Due to partial heart failure, I have a weaker pulse. I can still urinate but only have BM about once a week so I know there are some digestive issues.

This also means I'm never hungry and only eat to simply keep my weight on and maintain the appearance of being normal in front of others when necessitated.

Also of note I am unable to sleep. This has been an ongoing issue for about 7 months. Trazadone, melatonin, nor Benadryl work. I simply lie there awake. I may have a short dream once or twice a week.

Would my less than optimal circulation, gastric problems, and sleep issues have a major impact on this method's effectiveness? My only fear is drinking the solution only to have it set in my stomach without it properly processing through my bloodstream. I worry it may take longer, or not even metabolize at all, thereby increasing the likelihood of suffering and failure.

Some foods begin to metabolize immediately as it hits the stomach. Others don't metabolize until they hit the intestines which takes hours. Since most reports of people passing out occur within 15-30 minutes that would suggest that absorption through mucus membranes and skin begins immediately. (People have died from handling the substance w/o gloves)

The substance deprives the organs and blood of the necessary oxygen required for the cells to function. That would imply that as soon as it hits your stomach the liquid absorption would start to break down the cells in your stomach/ body immediately and would also be transported by any capillaries etc that are running through the cells and blood until your body shuts down. I cant see your bowel/gastric issues affecting this b/c it's not a product that needs to be metabolized but rather absorbed.

Edit: added corrected link

http://dept.harpercollege(dot)edu/chemistry/msds1/Sodium%20Nitrite%20JTBaker.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan, 999888, Soul and 1 other person
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019

I am not a doctor so all of what I say are educated guesses but I will try to explain how I come to these conclusions.

Any underlying health condition could worsen during SN poisoning. The Hypoxia you will die from is the deprivation of oxygen to your vital organs. What does that mean for you? If you alre already in partial heart failure, then SN could mean it exasperates this. What does that mean in the factor of symptoms and pain. Unsure and would hate to speculate in case you take anything that is written as the truth of the matter.

Digestive issues. By the fact you are alive, even though your digestion may be compromised, you are still taking in water, nutrients and fuel. The way you could look at this to understand how long it takes something to get into your body is that if you had a headache and took an otc medication to cure it, how long would it take for it to work? That would give you a rough time for how long your digestive system takes to get something into your bloodstream. The more common test is if you are a coffee in the morning person who needs it to wake up. How long from drinking it does it take to fully wake you up?

Insomnia will not effect the SN method. The urination is a better indicator than BM as SN is in a liquid suspension rather than a solid. Human digestion treats solids and liquids differently.

SN is an irritant. If you pour a solution on your skin, it will irritate it. Pour it on skin that is already irritated and the effect will be stronger. Pour it on an open wound and it will sting. If you drink the SN solution with a sore throat (strep infection) it could burn as the skin is already irritated. If you have stomach ulcers, it could cause pain. If you have an ulcerated intestine through something like Crohn's Disease, it could cause pain. I cannot estimate what this level of pain is and in respect, it is guess work. Just using some logic to come to the conclusions outlined here.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimFord99, LMFAO FOCKERS, Vampnation and 2 others
H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
I am not a doctor so all of what I say are educated guesses but I will try to explain how I come to these conclusions.

Any underlying health condition could worsen during SN poisoning. The Hypoxia you will die from is the deprivation of oxygen to your vital organs. What does that mean for you? If you alre already in partial heart failure, then SN could mean it exasperates this. What does that mean in the factor of symptoms and pain. Unsure and would hate to speculate in case you take anything that is written as the truth of the matter.

Digestive issues. By the fact you are alive, even though your digestion may be compromised, you are still taking in water, nutrients and fuel. The way you could look at this to understand how long it takes something to get into your body is that if you had a headache and took an otc medication to cure it, how long would it take for it to work? That would give you a rough time for how long your digestive system takes to get something into your bloodstream. The more common test is if you are a coffee in the morning person who needs it to wake up. How long from drinking it does it take to fully wake you up?

Insomnia will not effect the SN method. The urination is a better indicator than BM as SN is in a liquid suspension rather than a solid. Human digestion treats solids and liquids differently.

SN is an irritant. If you pour a solution on your skin, it will irritate it. Pour it on skin that is already irritated and the effect will be stronger. Pour it on an open wound and it will sting. If you drink the SN solution with a sore throat (strep infection) it could burn as the skin is already irritated. If you have stomach ulcers, it could cause pain. If you have an ulcerated intestine through something like Crohn's Disease, it could cause pain. I cannot estimate what this level of pain is and in respect, it is guess work. Just using some logic to come to the conclusions outlined here.

If the caffeine wakes you up instantly (despite gut/digestive issues) is that a good indicator re: SN?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
If the caffeine wakes you up instantly (despite gut/digestive issues) is that a good indicator re: SN?
Certainly is. There are some variable around something like that, but the broad principle is that the caffeine need to get into your bloodstream, which is what SN has to do.

Reactions: Dystopia and heylightiforgot
H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
Certainly is. There are some variable around something like that, but the broad principle is that the caffeine need to get into your bloodstream, which is what SN has to do.

I know you don't like endless reassurance seeking, but would the ingestion of plain salt in water on an empty stomach be at *all* comparable to SN? As I've said before, my stomach is very irritated and inflamed, and I do get general pain down there. Not sure if an acid reducer might help ease that. I do consume plenty of salt on an empty stomach to help with constipation though, and have no issues.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I do consume plenty of salt on an empty stomach to help with constipation though, and have no issues.
I would say then that fact alone is a really good indication of minimal problems

Reactions: heylightiforgot
H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
I would say then that fact alone is a really good indication of minimal problems

Do you think that if someone has very severe underlying health issues, SN could kill even if they're 'saved'? My body is so frail and vulnerable to trauma that I wonder about this.