• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Hi all. I bought SN back in 2019-2022 and it hardened but it is unopen. I was wondering if it is viable or if new info/more peaceful methods have come out. I plan on ctb'ing before the year is done, I think. I am tired of all the suffering.

Thanks,
Throwaway8675309

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Unfortunately, certainly in the UK, options have narrowed down rather than become easier or more convenient. SN is very challenging to obtain nowadays for most of us, so treasure what you have.

Last edited:
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Have it tested and do a blood test too

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Unfortunately, certainly in the UK, options have narrowed down rather than become easier or more convenient. SN is very challenging to obtain nowadays for most of us, so treasure what you have.
It's still for sale in 6.25% concentrations and not impossible to purify:

"Purification of NaNO2 can be achieved by making some isopropyl nitrite with it (nitrate doesn't react here), isolating and purifying the ester and saponifying it by refluxing with alcoholic NaOH solution. NaNO2 separates right out, as its solubility in alcohol is small (3g/100ml in anhydrous ethanol)."

I'm not a chemist and I'm not sure why isopropyl and alcohol solutions aren't the same, but the process seems to be mixing and stirring.

I think personally, switching back to a helium tank is a better decision. I only recently heard about sodium nitrite and there's no purification of helium required...

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I'm sorry for your suffering
I hope somehow things change and you find happiness and don't need to use the SN but whatever happens I hope you find peace

if you could pm me the source for SN it would be much, much appreciated