• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
Guys (ans girls), I'm so worried.

Beside the fact that I don't know where to buy my SN (I have 4 sources to buy it but am afraid of getting scammed and getting Nitrate in place of SN), I stumbled upon an article that made me even more worried.

Look at this : https://www.hindawi.com/journals/criem/2016/9013816/

This guy had a 92.5% methemo level and still survived.
Yes I know it did take "only" 15g of SN and was conduct to the hospital "only" one hour after taking it but still.
I thought a level of like 70% were fatal in less than one hour so 92.5% ?

Reactions: patheticpartner
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
So, do you think he was just found too soon ? But damn 92.5%..

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
He lived because he got found IMO. Not the fault of SN but because of bad preparing and bad luck

Reactions: NoMoreMorbidity, lanax09, Homecoming and 2 others
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
He lived because he got found IMO. Not the fault of SN but because of bad preparing and bad luck
Yes he got found but I always thought that a level of about 70% methemo was already fatal so how did he survive with this level ?
Some sort of exception or it's just a question of time and even with a level of almost 100% it takes a few hours to finally die ?

Reactions: Homecoming and patheticpartner
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Yes he got found but I always thought that a level of about 70% methemo was already fatal so how did he survive with this level ?
Some sort of exception or it's just a question of time and even with a level of almost 100% it takes a few hours to finally die ?
I'm uneducated as to the concentrations and am not a medical professional, but many reports indicate that people only lose consciousness after ingesting a heavy dose and take anywhere from tens of minutes to hours to die after going unconscious

Reactions: Wrennie and Nitup
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Everyone is different when it comes to SN and how the body handles it. Some survive with these high levels and some don't.
He would have died at some point without intervention.

Reactions: Homecoming