• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
I know we aren't supposed to share links and exact resources and I respect that.
However, I am wondering because I have been looking it up for days now and I can only see companies meant for universities or organizations selling so I can't buy it since I am not a university or organization.

Was there some magical dealer somewhere I was supposed to know about?

Anyways, I feel really jealous/bummed out that after reading up the whole process and peoples experiences I can't even try it myself. So please if you know what happened to SN availability in general (no need to get into specifics) please let me know. I am already so hopeless and I live where guns are illegal so I have no reliable way to kill myself and it's been years. I just want to stop the waiting and be able to put a proper plan in action instead of having scuffed drowning and hanging attempts.

sealbabies

sealbabies

Student
Mar 27, 2022
I think it depends on the country you're in.

Reactions: houseofleaves
GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
I think it depends on the country you're in.
I am in Canada so I have just been typing in the search bar and checking link after link. Anyways, it seems that it isn't really a thing for individuals to buy here? The stuff for curing meat is way to low of a concentration so I am lost

sealbabies

sealbabies

Student
Mar 27, 2022
I know this is old, but maybe someone in this thread could help?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/where-to-find-sn-in-canada.73143/

Reactions: houseofleaves
GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
I know this is old, but maybe someone in this thread could help?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/where-to-find-sn-in-canada.73143/
Thank you! I didn't see this before so I will check it out

Reactions: sealbabies